1964 EARS V6 Thread
Dec 8, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #121 of 931
Sounds cool. As always, when one is about to buy something (quads for me) one stumbles over a thread like this...and then comes more waiting. Oh well, the is always going to be new products :)

Dec 8, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #122 of 931
Very interested if 1964 Ears comes out with a hybrid!

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #123 of 931
Wow, I didn't know there was a separate thread for this. I absolutely love my Quads and can't wait to see what the good people at 1964 Ears will come up with. 

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #124 of 931
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again later 
biggrin.gif

Mar 9, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #125 of 931

Quote:
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again later 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for updating this thread. Still is and always will be a fan and supporter of 1964 EARS.

Mar 13, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #127 of 931

Quote:
Thought I'd share some exciting news. I put in an order form for the 1964-Q with some interesting art work. I'm giddy with excitement!

beerchug.gif

May 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #128 of 931
This is going to be a great year for custom and universal IEM users/lovers. With that said, we are SO CLOSE!! 

Stay tuned. I think 1964 EARS are ready to say>> DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!!!

May 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #129 of 931
Aleksey told me that they should have an update on the 6 driver custom in June.

I'll be happy to hear that the update will be, hopefully something clear in the way of a timetable and some specs.

May 4, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #130 of 931
Quote:
I'll be happy to hear that the update will be, hopefully something clear in the way of a timetable and some specs.

It's coming real soon Kunlun. You're on the right track, catman!

May 5, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #131 of 931
Quote:

Have been waiting the update for a very long time. Was thinking of just reshelling my quads but now will save that money towards the new model. Wonder if there will be discount for previous customers? 
wink.gif

May 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #132 of 931
Noooo, no more customs with 6 or 8 drivers in them!  The JH16 is supposed to be my final upgrade!

May 6, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #133 of 931
Quote:

Have been waiting the update for a very long time. Was thinking of just reshelling my quads but now will save that money towards the new model. Wonder if there will be discount for previous customers? 
wink.gif

Curious, why are you thinking of reshelling your quads? Fit issues?

May 8, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #134 of 931
Quote:

Curious, why are you thinking of reshelling your quads? Fit issues?

No fit issue at all. They did a good job on that. Just kinda bored of looking at blue color and wanting face plate of different material :p

But since v6 is coming soon, I will request for new color/face plate on it.

May 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #135 of 931
Quote:

No fit issue at all. They did a good job on that. Just kinda bored of looking at blue color and wanting face plate of different material :p

But since v6 is coming soon, I will request for new color/face plate on it.

I see :D Anyway, really curious on their tuning of the V6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back