19 custom IEM/TF10/Shure/IE8 cables reviewed (Effect Pearl, Apollo, & Odin added 3/20/13)
May 1, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #331 of 687
My dad said theres no difference between W5000 and HD598, then he heard my speakers and said they sounded the same too...

May 2, 2012 at 3:52 AM Post #333 of 687
He'll be between the yellow and orange lines :p
But no, not really, because he just doesn't pay as much attention as we do in listening. He listens to music usually when doing other things. 

May 2, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #334 of 687
Quote:

Listen to it normally so you can monitor how much better it sounds every time you pick it up. If you just kinda fire and forget (burn-in) it'll be hard to fully appreciate burn-in.

Then after a few weeks just pop the stock cables back in (depends what IEM or headphone we're talking about).... 

JH16s...  I think I'll go with this advice and just normally listen to them with your cable and hopefully hear them sound better every time I put them on once I've logged in enough hours...  Thanks for the advice guys.

May 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #335 of 687
Quote:

JH16s...  I think I'll go with this advice and just normally listen to them with your cable and hopefully hear them sound better every time I put them on once I've logged in enough hours...  Thanks for the advice guys.

Enjoy them and if you ever have a problem, you always know where to find me mate :)

May 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #339 of 687
Quote:
Mine has yet to arrive. I'll be sure to let you know when it does. (I own the JH16). 

Thors, I feel so bad for your situation, I'm gonna do a special video of me in the nude building your cables :wink:

I'm going to send them via direct helicopter mail this time so they won't get lost. Thats the second package I lost this year dangit.

May 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #340 of 687
No worries Chris, hardly your fault the postal workers are so fond of your cables that they end up in their pockets rather than my mailbox. 
wink.gif

Looking forward to that video. Should be able to make a pretty penny from it if I can just find the right forum for that kinda thing!

May 11, 2012 at 5:26 AM Post #342 of 687
Quote:
No worries Chris, hardly your fault the postal workers are so fond of your cables that they end up in their pockets rather than my mailbox. 
wink.gif

Looking forward to that video. Should be able to make a pretty penny from it if I can just find the right forum for that kinda thing!

Shipped.

May 13, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #345 of 687
When I made my IEM cable thread, I never found a review of the Silver Sonic MKIII as of yet. Sorry. Keep your eyes open though, you never know what will pop up on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back