「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #33,111 of 177,745
I just realised...when you haven't read this forum for a few days...all you need to do is read a few of HybridCore's big posts...

It's like a full summary of all the important/interesting points mentioned =D

Oct 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #33,113 of 177,745
Quote:
Which reminds me,
for the next con i'm going to (which will be my very first, mind you), I'd like to also do my first cosplay. I was thinking of doing a Jigen Daisuke cosplay, just 'cos. All I'd have to get is a light blue shirt (don't have one at the moment), a beard and a hat. I could buy a stick-on blond beard, and then I'll be blonde Jigen!

Blonde Jigen? Pics! Hahaha.

Quote:
Wish you guys get well soon.
I'm not looking forward to the atmospheric changes going from autumn to winter. sigh.

This.

I'm the exact opposite. The high today where I live is 41 degrees C.

Oct 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #33,114 of 177,745
Tried to stream Kara no Kyoukai to my PS3, wirelessly.

But it stutters after a few seconds.

The only solution left is by using wired connection. But the thing is my PS3 is like 10m away from my router...

Oh and hi guys

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM Post #33,117 of 177,745
Damn her hand! I'd be able to shop it if it weren't for her hand on the headphone.

There should be a new avatar of her soon with HD600s, my friend promised he'd shop it together sometime soon...
@bowei: LOL!
@graph: how far is your pc from the router, and how fast is the router itself? Is the pc wired or wireless? And what bit rate are the files? Usually for 720p content and up it's recommended to have wireless N.
@jgray: it's just starting to show signs of fall where I am...

Bowei: by the way, how many people did you panda spam with text messages last week? And why was that huge pile of wood there?

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #33,119 of 177,745
Quote:
Haiby: Bowei is trying to talk me into going to the Netherlands with alcohol, weed, and prostitutes. I'm scared now.

LOL WUT?

Quote:
There should be a new avatar of her soon with HD600s, my friend promised he'd shop it together sometime soon...

Bowei: by the way, how many people did you panda spam with text messages last week? And why was that huge pile of wood there?

Can I request some AKGs? :p

???

Oct 1, 2012 at 11:22 AM Post #33,120 of 177,745
Quote:
Haiby: Bowei is trying to talk me into going to the Netherlands with alcohol, weed, and prostitutes. I'm scared now.

On top of the avatar confusion we have people talking about themselves in the third person.  Ugh.  I looked at that post for a whole minute trying to figure out who posted it and what it meant ~_~

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back