「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 30, 2012 at 11:08 PM Post #33,076 of 177,750
Quote:
This month's avatar theme is that we all copy obobskivich's avatar. Haha. 
biggrin.gif

I Lupin-ified mine.

Who?

LOL

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #33,081 of 177,750
Ugh...I have my CompTIA Security+ certification exam on Tuesday, and I haven't studied as much as I should have. But I finished a class a few weeks ago that covered all the material needed to pass the exam so technically I should be ready for it. My fall classes start tomorrow so I'll be joining the rest of you in the grind.

Oct 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM Post #33,083 of 177,750
I'd go with Saber...just because.

Oct 1, 2012 at 2:17 AM Post #33,087 of 177,750
Ugh...I have my CompTIA Security+ certification exam on Tuesday, and I haven't studied as much as I should have. But I finished a class a few weeks ago that covered all the material needed to pass the exam so technically I should be ready for it. My fall classes start tomorrow so I'll be joining the rest of you in the grind.

Lol good luck!
I took the training last year in class, but only got halfway through it because I talked most of the time in class... Oh well...
If I remember correctly from 2 years ago, the a+ essentials test was pretty easy, hope that one is too. I also hope the network+ test is easy, that's what I'm studying for this year >_<

Also, I hate the new avatar theme... I'm keeping the classic kirino!

Oct 1, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #33,088 of 177,750
Quote:
DYNAMIC ENTRY

Will not help those who do not follow the OOO Directive. All are deemed blasphemous and heretic until they follow the OOO Directive.

P.S. both of those are terrible choice for avatar.
DYNAMIC EXIT

What? I've no idea what you're talking about....

Quote:
Also, I hate the new avatar theme... I'm keeping the classic kirino!

This. I'm keeping IA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back