「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM Post #33,137 of 177,750
Anybody find it odd how when I quote a bunch of posts I read them and answer them from bottom up? I just typed this last while replying to all of these quotes, or at least commenting on them.
Quote:
IT will take me 1 more year. 

HAHAHAHA LOL!! my awesome static entrances!!! haha

For the thread..1 more month.

Meh...good luck then.

Haha. Well, it's more of a celebratory dynamic post.

Hm...sounds legit.
Quote:
It's quite annoying having to read everyone's usernames....

This. I either have to read the username or actually analyze the avatar for the photoshopped change.
Quote:
But why are we copying his avatar?

Avatar of the month...I can't believe we're doing this. I'm lazy so I might stay with my "Sexy September" avatar.
Quote:
Oh, I see..

I think I'll change my avatar, but not to obob's.

Yup. I'll probably do that.
Quote:
I'd go with Saber...just because.

This.
Quote:
DYNAMIC ENTRY
Will not help those who do not follow the OOO Directive. All are deemed blasphemous and heretic until they follow the OOO Directive.
P.S. both of those are terrible choice for avatar.
DYNAMIC EXIT

NO. NO DYNAMIC ENTRIES OR EXITS. THIS BELONGS TO THE PANDA FOR HIS "TODAY I REIGN SUPREME FOR THE Nth TIME!".
Quote:
Also, I hate the new avatar theme... I'm keeping the classic kirino!

This. I think I'll go with Kiri Komori in a "Free Candy" van (a white van of course).
Quote:
How was everyone's weekend? 

I'm getting sick -_- so not really looking forward to work and the next few weeks upcoming.

Quote:
I'm sick too =_=
for the entire weekend...

You two, get the "f" better and then have fun in the thread.
Quote:
I just realised...when you haven't read this forum for a few days...all you need to do is read a few of HybridCore's big posts...

It's like a full summary of all the important/interesting points mentioned =D

Haha. I feel useful now.
Quote:
I use his posts like that too
smily_headphones1.gif

Haha. My walls of text are just for archival purposes. 
rolleyes.gif

Quote:
I'm the exact opposite. The high today where I live is 41 degrees C.

WHAT?! THAT WOULD BOIL ALL OF US TO DEATH. 41 DEGREES CELSIUS IS THE SAME THING AS...(does math in head)...105.8 degrees Fahrenheit...okay, nevermind. That seems believable but only during a brutal summer. This summer wasn't that bad but I stayed inside in my basement all day...
Quote:

No need to be scared LOL
Oh wait, you're underage...

LOL. YOU SHOULDN'T FORGET.
Quote:
@bowei: LOL!

That was me, but whatever...unless you're referring to his actions.
Quote:

YUP.
Quote:
@haibu-nyan
any progress on project-H?
I just got SolidWorks, shouldn't be too hard to get used to after using Pro/DESKTOP for so long.

Gonna work on the PCBs now....
need to add some text and tidy up a bit.

I don't have any time until the weekend. We have a 3 day weekend and I'm going to try to get rid of my current procrastinating habits so it will be no procrastination like my life until...7th or 8th grade I guess. I started procrastinating lightly then.
Quote:
LOL I assumed haiby was using bowei's account.

Yeah, that was me. We were at lunch.
Quote:
b1o, make sure the PCBs are in green, the way it should, and always should be.

Eh, green or blue (or a clear solder mask. I've never seen a board with a clear solder mask...time to use google).
Quote:
Sure, it's the default color anyway.

Speaking of which, I just finished the silkscreen printing layer of my PCBs

Quote:
@Project-H
Final Control PCB with mounting Holes:

Imported from OCN.
Quote:
We talked about project h today. He wants black. But I dont really care
He doesnt mind and is ok with the cs4398 dac
And so that leaves a good chunk for aesthetics whoch haiburi likes
If we say building the O2 and work costs is $50-$60 with a $30 dac unit and other work and pcb and custom case costs. This does leave quite a bit for nice aesthetics

I DON'T WANT BLACK. I WANT BLUE, GREEN, OR A CLEAR SOLDER MASK. Red looks funny...
Quote:

That was my response. I was offended by offering the possibility of removing Kiri Komori.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM Post #33,139 of 177,750
I tried my first foobar2000 skin. The one I choose looks awesome (Zetro. Find it on DA).

Screenshot:

I love this skin.

My skin is 95% based on functionality, and only 5% on looks.
I hate skins like that.

I want a plethora of information, a crapload of songs visible without scrolling, and proper categorization. Doesn't seem like such a difficult thing to ask, but so far I haven't seen any of the 'pretty' skins with this function.

Currently it looks like this:

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM Post #33,140 of 177,750
Quote:
Finished watching ルパン三世. Gonna start part 2 after I'm done with homework.
Been marathoning since 10 in the morning.

ᕦ(ò‿ó)ᕤ​

Quote:

WHAT?! THAT WOULD BOIL ALL OF US TO DEATH. 41 DEGREES CELSIUS IS THE SAME THING AS...(does math in head)...105.8 degrees Fahrenheit...okay, nevermind. That seems believable but only during a brutal summer. This summer wasn't that bad but I stayed inside in my basement all day...

NO EXACTLY. I hate California! I don't want to live here anymore! Even with the air conditioner on (though I'm not supposed to turn it lower than 78 Fahrenheit because of electrical bills) it never goes below 80 indoors. Depending on what part of the house, it can be as hot as ~85. And this is indoors. Argh! I just wanna live somewhere else where I can wear sweaters and drink hot chocolate everyday!

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:08 PM Post #33,142 of 177,750
NO EXACTLY. I hate California! I don't want to live here anymore! Even with the air conditioner on (though I'm not supposed to turn it lower than 78 Fahrenheit because of electrical bills) it never goes below 80 indoors. Depending on what part of the house, it can be as hot as ~85. And this is indoors. Argh! I just wanna live somewhere else where I can wear sweaters and drink hot chocolate everyday!

Proceed envy:

Because of the Netherlands' oceanic climate, the winters are mild and the summers bearable. The temperate extremes are 5C in the winter, and 25C in the summer. If the temperature does go outside of those extremes, it's only for a couple days per year.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM Post #33,143 of 177,750
Quote:
My skin is 95% based on functionality, and only 5% on looks.
I hate skins like that.
I want a plethora of information, a crapload of songs visible without scrolling, and proper categorization. Doesn't seem like such a difficult thing to ask, but so far I haven't seen any of the 'pretty' skins with this function.
Currently it looks like this:
*snip*

I just got it so I don't find it a PITA to use. It actually opens multiple windows for things such as selecting music to add to the playlist or a graphic equalizer which I think is nice because you can close whatever you don't need or drag the small window wherever you want, so I find this skin nice, but I've only used it for a half an hour so far so I haven't noticed anything that really bothers me. The biography feature is very nice. I like it.
Quote:

THIS. I LOVE WINTER. WINTER IS THE BEST. IT CAN BE DEAD SILENT OUTSIDE AND THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO KEEP WARM IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO COOL DOWN. PRETTY AWESOME UP HERE, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. WINTER! /rave

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:12 PM Post #33,144 of 177,750
Your foobar setup looks way better than mine:

But then I don't need to see all the data all the time, but visible playlists.

By grouping albums you can save space in the album, date and artists tags. You can then also use a smaller font for the titles, while still being readable. On top of that you also make a clearer distinction between different albums, and it finally looks better as well.

You can then used the saved space for album art, FFT analyzer and band spectrum analyzer. Especially the FFT is very nice if you get used to reading it.

I don't have playlists either. I just categorize everything by artist and then load the entire artist into the current playlist.

But I have to admit that I've spent a lot of hours over the past year or two modding the look of my foobar.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #33,145 of 177,750
Quote:
Proceed envy:
Because of the Netherlands' oceanic climate, the winters are mild and the summers bearable. The temperate extremes are 5C in the winter, and 25C in the summer. If the temperature does go outside of those extremes, it's only for a couple days per year.

Everything I complain about is always better in the Netherlands. 
"ᕦ(ò_óˇ)​

Quote:
THIS. I LOVE WINTER. WINTER IS THE BEST. IT CAN BE DEAD SILENT OUTSIDE AND THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO KEEP WARM IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO COOL DOWN. PRETTY AWESOME UP HERE, BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH. WINTER! /rave

This. Mhm.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #33,146 of 177,750
By grouping albums you can save space in the album, date and artists tags. You can then also use a smaller font for the titles, while still being readable. On top of that you also make a clearer distinction between different albums, and it finally looks better as well.

You can then used the saved space for album art, FFT analyzer and band spectrum analyzer. Especially the FFT is very nice if you get used to reading it.

I don't have playlists either. I just categorize everything by artist and then load the entire artist into the current playlist.

But I have to admit that I've spent a lot of hours over the past year or two modding the look of my foobar.

Wut?

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #33,147 of 177,750
Quote:
Your foobar setup looks way better than mine:

But then I don't need to see all the data all the time, but visible playlists.

I used to have the "Slim View" preset that you can choose when using the quick layout setup included with Foobar. Hm...
Quote:
Proceed envy:

I'd like to live there for awhile and then move somewhere else once I get sick of it.

The prostitution, pot, and alcohol is scaring me though...
Quote:

Everything I complain about is always better in the Netherlands. 
"ᕦ(ò_óˇ)​

This. Mhm.

LOL.

Yup.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #33,149 of 177,750
No, haibu-nyan's look more useless than mine. I'm 'wut'-ing because I don't understand what you're suggesting me do.
----------------------------------------
Sayonara Ponytail - Sora mo Toberu hazu / Bianca / Koisuru Sports is pretty good too. I got it for Tsuritama's ED, but the whole single album is pretty... pretty.

Oct 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM Post #33,150 of 177,750
The prostitution, pot, and alcohol is scaring me though...

Why would that scare you?

The alcohol will be the only thing you're personally confronted with, and nobody will stare at you oddly for not drinking alcohol. I know a lot of people who either don't like beer, or just don't drink for other reasons.
You'll only come in contact with pot and prostitution if you choose so yourself. Although I have to admit that I frequently bike past the red light district of Utrecht. Not that it's big -- it only has three houses. But I could choose to avoid it if it really scared me. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back