「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #52,531 of 177,745
I didn't play at all, I'm still only on chapter 3.
I actually like short serial numbers, and I'm too lazy to decode it on my iPad...
Do you think that one looks the best?
Well, the shells would be different colors (red and blue,) I may do other stuff... Or just not get customs... It all depends
[@chase: Click on this above quote (the thought bubble with green arrow) to go to the post Of my 3 renders for Saya]
Tht still bothers me...
[rule]
@Joe: Can I send you a vectorized version of my design and have you set it up at 1200dpi? My computer literally doesn't have enough RAM to export the design at even 300dpi...

No idea what you guys are doing. I thought it was just to send a file?

'Sup guys.

Just had an exam in Mathematica usage and data processing.
The Mathematica part was 2 hours long, and 1:15 in the exam Mathematica suddenly crashed and I forgot to save. Had to rewrite the entire exam in ~35 minutes, and use the remaining 10 minutes to finish up. The moment it crashed was one of the most stress inducing moments in my life, and I was staring at the screen with eyes wide open full of disbelief and sadness.
But I survived, and I think I did the exam alright.

I ha that happen with a video

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #52,533 of 177,745
Quote:
Help with a simple logo?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sure, where is it? pm it to me guys

Quote:

@Joe: Can I send you a vectorized version of my design and have you set it up at 1200dpi? My computer literally doesn't have enough RAM to export the design at even 300dpi...

Sure, just tell me what the output size should be.

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #52,534 of 177,745
I didn't play at all, I'm still only on chapter 3.
I actually like short serial numbers, and I'm too lazy to decode it on my iPad...
Do you think that one looks the best?
Well, the shells would be different colors (red and blue,) I may do other stuff... Or just not get customs... It all depends
[@chase: Click on this above quote (the thought bubble with green arrow) to go to the post Of my 3 renders for Saya]
Tht still bothers me...
[rule]

No idea what you guys are doing. I thought it was just to send a file?

'Sup guys.

Just had an exam in Mathematica usage and data processing.
The Mathematica part was 2 hours long, and 1:15 in the exam Mathematica suddenly crashed and I forgot to save. Had to rewrite the entire exam in ~35 minutes, and use the remaining 10 minutes to finish up. The moment it crashed was one of the most stress inducing moments in my life, and I was staring at the screen with eyes wide open full of disbelief and sadness.
But I survived, and I think I did the exam alright.

I ha that happen with a video

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM Post #52,535 of 177,745
Guh you guys are starting to annoy me with the number of quotable posts you give me over an 8 hour period.
Oh, and Mech: you didn't get my Ju-ni joke? lol

I have nothing to say, but want to feel like I don't, so I'll post last night's youtube video of me being super-tired at 1 in the morning.

damn lag... Would have grabbed all those colored blocks if I hadn't been recording: The game prioritizes drawing the frames over mouse input. It's annoying as hell. lol

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #52,539 of 177,745
Quote:
I have no idea what you mean.

I mean that instead of quoting you like I am. I would post an original post about a topic.

Got a Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate.

OMG. I need to buy from Best Buy more. I just realized that they ACTUALLY don't care. And will price match whatever the hell it is you want.

I showed them the new ad from Amazon where some dude was selling it for $115 and BAM. Add in my gift cards and bam. Got it for $47

Yes, this is the 2013 model.

I know these things have QC problems. But I don't care. Why? I bought it from Best Buy. 30 day return policy with a policy on you can return it however the F it was. They don't check.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #52,542 of 177,745
off to orchestra rehearsal. While it's raining. And pouring. And thundering. Thus causing gas to expand in an explosive matter and thus creating the sound similar to that of a sonic boom. 
Noooo.... do you accept my Rock Paper Scissors match for the P-H?

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #52,543 of 177,745
Quote:
^ you can always use a game card and return it...

Congrats on your purchase :)

Yeah. It's working well right now. But hell, I can now go and buy what I want from Best Buy with its price match program. No need to wait for shipping but more importantly

Easy RMA.
Quote:

lool, you are getting. Very heated I guess.

This is so weird in typing.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #52,544 of 177,745
Quote:
Yeah. It's working well right now. But hell, I can now go and buy what I want from Best Buy with its price match program. No need to wait for shipping but more importantly

Easy RMA.
lool, you are getting. Very heated I guess.

This is so weird in typing.

Panda, check the TMAC thread :)
Quote:

thinking. thinking very hard.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #52,545 of 177,745
thinking. thinking very hard.
KK... it just seems to be the fairest way to do it IMHO. :) Game competitions I can't do, as My ping is ~250, and I get horrible Up/Down speeds... :frowning2:
[split]
Bowei, how are you liking your keyboard??? Is it amazing? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back