「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 29, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #52,548 of 177,747
I mean that instead of quoting you like I am. I would post an original post about a topic.

[rule]Got a Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate.

OMG. I need to buy from Best Buy more. I just realized that they ACTUALLY don't care. And will price match whatever the hell it is you want.

I showed them the new ad from Amazon where some dude was selling it for $115 and BAM. Add in my gift cards and bam. Got it for $47

Yes, this is the 2013 model.

I know these things have QC problems. But I don't care. Why? I bought it from Best Buy. 30 day return policy with a policy on you can return it however the F it was. They don't check.

Which reminds me, my BlackWidow started acting up over the past few weeks; it very often doesn't display the 'e' when pressed, or when it does, it sometimes presses it with a delay such that the next character is already pressed with normal typing speed. (e.g. instead of 'very' I get 'vry' or 'vrey').

Kinda annoying, and I don't physically see anything wrong with the unit, so it's probably just broken. (lol, perhaps the swtich is end of life). I bought it 20 months ago, so there is still warranty on it. The shop however doesn't exist anymore, so perhaps I should contact Razer directly soon.

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:48 PM Post #52,549 of 177,747
Quote:
KK... it just seems to be the fairest way to do it IMHO.
smily_headphones1.gif
Game competitions I can't do, as My ping is ~250, and I get horrible Up/Down speeds...
frown.gif

[split]
Bowei, how are you liking your keyboard??? Is it amazing?
biggrin.gif

I wouldn't say amazing. Nice I guess :)

Quote:
Meh. That's no deathmatch.

Oh right. Death Match sound better 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I can't plug in the 3.5mm audio out and mic in though. If I plug the 3.5mm audio plugs from the razer into my computer. My entire audio unit gets hiss and buzz. Probably due to a meh chip in my computer.

And that's why I use S/PDIF

I changed my mouse and Pc case theme to match the keyboard :) 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #52,550 of 177,747
Quote:
Which reminds me, my BlackWidow started acting up over the past few weeks; it very often doesn't display the 'e' when pressed, or when it does, it sometimes presses it with a delay such that the next character is already pressed with normal typing speed. (e.g. instead of 'very' I get 'vry' or 'vrey').

Kinda annoying, and I don't physically see anything wrong with the unit, so it's probably just broken. (lol, perhaps the swtich is end of life). I bought it 20 months ago, so there is still warranty on it. The shop however doesn't exist anymore, so perhaps I should contact Razer directly soon.

You can only contact them directly. Shops, after their own warranty will require you to go with manu warranty. U.S rules at least.

EU requires 2 year warranty... Lucky....bstrds. We get 1 year.

What one do you have? Tournament? Elite? Ultimate

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #52,553 of 177,747
Quote:
You can only contact them directly. Shops, after their own warranty will require you to go with manu warranty. U.S rules at least.

EU requires 2 year warranty... Lucky....bstrds. We get 1 year.

What one do you have? Tournament? Elite? Ultimate

Well we do get charged an extra 30% to 100% on just about everything that runs of electricity.

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #52,555 of 177,747
So this thread seems like it would be right up my alley. I probably watch 8-12 anime concurrently along with a few manga reads. Been following Head-fi forums for years but finally joined. 
Anyhow, I thought I'd bring up a new topic.

One of my favorite songs from an anime is  "Just Awake" by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It came on during an episode of Hunter x Hunter and was also used as an ending theme for a while (if i remember correctly). 

I was wondering if there are any other fans of the band, or just that song, or even Hunter x Hunter?

Follow up question: Has anyone listened to "Just Awake" on some Mad Dogs? 

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM Post #52,556 of 177,747
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh right that. Electricity here is cheapo. 

I'm sure he's referring to the highway robbery import taxes. 
size]

One of my favorite songs from an anime is  "Just Awake" by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It came on during an episode of Hunter x Hunter and was also used as an ending theme for a while (if i remember correctly). 

I love the guitar work, but despise the vocals. 
size]

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM Post #52,558 of 177,747
Quote:
So this thread seems like it would be right up my alley. I probably watch 8-12 anime concurrently along with a few manga reads. Been following Head-fi forums for years but finally joined. 
Anyhow, I thought I'd bring up a new topic.

I was wondering if there are any other fans of the band, or just that song, or even Hunter x Hunter?

Follow up question: Has anyone listened to "Just Awake" on some Mad Dogs? 

This thread is up your alley :)

Youtube video post?

Sorry no. Mechy has MD's though. And another member I forgot who. But a few have plain T50RP's with different mods and self mods.

Fav anime or manga?
Quote:

size]

size]

What? No idea what those are.

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #52,559 of 177,747
Quote:
Not really me, but I'm a fan of the book they got their name from. :wink:

Quote:

size]

size]

I enjoyed the book when I read it, but that was about a decade ago.
I feel the same about the vocals. Just enjoy the music. Not much of a "screemo" fan

Sorry, for those that haven't heard it:

Video Here (English Version)

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #52,560 of 177,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What? No idea what those are.

1:1 USD to £/€ exchange ratio, + 20% VAT makes for expensive electrical goods. 

Video Here (English Version)

Not a fan of the screaming, but the rest was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back