☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Apr 28, 2015 at 10:39 AM Post #1,157 of 5,932
So the hunt is on for a DAC. I'll definitely be getting an end-game one that I'll be using forever, and my budget stops at $2300 cause anything that costs more than the Yggdrasil isn't going to be worth saving even longer for. Plenty of time to research, so that'll keep me busy for a while unless I start getting ancy about the Modi/Carbon combo.

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #1,160 of 5,932
I believe that Dan's Carbon will be in NYC, but I have not confirmed this with him. He has various CA demo amps to use as he sees fit to do so or not.
smile.gif

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #1,161 of 5,932

Mr Speakers is.  I just don't know if Dan's going to be there or someone else...

Dan said he'd be there. And since he's a distributor for Cavalli it makes sense that he'd have the Carbon with him. Plus he had the Carbon at AXPONA and I happen to know how he's handling all of his gear between the two events; the Carbon will definitely be at the NY meet. :wink:

Apr 28, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #1,162 of 5,932
  I believe that Dan's Carbon will be in NYC, but I have not confirmed this with him. He has various CA demo amps to use as he sees fit to do so or not.
smile.gif

Dan said he'd be there. And since he's a distributor for Cavalli it makes sense that he'd have the Carbon with him. Plus he had the Carbon at AXPONA and I happen to know how he's handling all of his gear between the two events; the Carbon will definitely be at the NY meet. :wink:

Thanks.

Gonna try to make it to the meet. Doubtful at this very minute but we will see.

Apr 28, 2015 at 1:47 PM Post #1,165 of 5,932
Man, gonna be a stretch to get to LI Saturday, going to try (if anyone wants something to do Friday night and Sunday afternoon in the NY area, I'd recommend the WFMU record fair in Brooklyn, lots of CDs/LPs, live performances-it is Saturday as well, but I know where you'll all be).

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #1,167 of 5,932
I'm thinking Dr. Cavalli is a genius. I propose he's almost giving these away, so that we will be Cavallied and accept nothing inferior. Then we are addicted (and broke).!!  (I'm already looking at the Liquid Glass- I miss my tubes)

Apr 28, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #1,169 of 5,932
Pre ordered the Carbon!

The race is on whether i will get my ESS Sabre K2M Geek Pulse Infinity in the original chassis (ie, the fastest way humanly possible for LHL to make and send an infinity to someone) or the Carbon first.

I am betting on the Cavalli ... :D

Apr 28, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #1,170 of 5,932
Pre ordered the Carbon!

The race is on whether i will get my ESS Sabre K2M Geek Pulse Infinity in the original chassis (ie, the fastest way humanly possible for LHL to make and send an infinity to someone) or the Carbon first.

I am betting on the Cavalli ...
biggrin.gif

Hahaha I do hope not. Want to at least get the combo before the London CanJam so that I can listen and maybe pair some new gear for it XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back