Acoustic Research is a Japanese company that has made speakers back in the 50's. They came out with DAP's over the past few years and have a positive feedback. Which then they created and sold their first planar magnetic headphone, the AR-H1 along with two In-Ear-Monitors.
- High-end Dynamic Headphones with Innovative technology, achieving high efficiency ultra-linear responses at high output and low impendence output
- Lightweight open back circumaural design for comfortable listening
- Genuine leather headband
- Low resilience ear cushion
- Interchangeable headphone cable
- Connectivity options: 3.5mm audio cable or 6.3mm stereo adapter
- 86mm planar driver with NdFeB magnet array
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
- Sensitivity: 100dB@1Vrms
- Impedance: 33 ohms
- Inter-changeable cable interface: Dual 2.5mm
- Weight: 14 oz
Fournier HTA-2 Hybrid Headphone Amp
Fournier HTA-2 is a hand built tube hybrid headphone amplifier, they were hand built in the U.S.A...
Audio Poutine CDAC+
This is a diy product very similar to the ODAC, and though the internal is mostly similar there...
TOTL Universal In Ear Monitor from Audiofly, 6BA Drivers in each earpiece
Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2
Stoner Acoustic's second version of their second budget model which was just an updated version...
Gemini Doctor WS 1.2 Blue Bird Portable Amp
Product Details Model: WS1.2 Product Dimensions: 24mm*81mm*57mm Weight: 0.16kg Output Power:...