Zorloo Ztella USB C DAC impressions thread
Jan 30, 2020 at 7:07 AM Post #257 of 393
Can you run the Ztella line out through a headphone amp? I’d assume you can.
yes it can, and i assume "by detection" will run 2V

Jan 30, 2020 at 9:36 AM Post #259 of 393
Do you still have your dragonfly and compared side by side, or just from your past experience. Thanks for the feedback.
It was my main DAC for two years. I actually owned two of them at one point!

Jan 30, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #261 of 393
Would that matter to an amp?
line outs are typically 2V for efficiency (perhaps), so if it is at 1V, things might feel a bit restrictive (perhaps), maybe some sound science guys here can explain

Jan 30, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #263 of 393
Thanks everyone. This has been very informative. I'll grab one once they are back in stock, hopefully soon. I may also see if I can score an inexpensive LG V30/V35/V40.

My iphone is my main phone and will remain so, but I'm reading that these LG phones do a complete unpack and might make a nice media player to have around the house which is where 90% of my critical listening will be.

Jan 31, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #264 of 393
Hi all, so i have a dragon fly cobalt which i do like, use with tidal MQA and HiFi mostly. Has anyone done a side by side with the cobalt and could explain the differences? I have already ordered one of these which HK said should ship next week.

Feb 10, 2020 at 12:19 PM Post #267 of 393
Hello everyone from Poland :slight_smile: I am looking for a dongle with the best stage and natural (not neutral) sound. Which one will be the best? Ztella, Dc02, Atom pro?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2020 at 10:11 PM Post #268 of 393
Hello everyone from Poland :slight_smile: I am looking for a dongle with the best stage and natural (not neutral) sound. Which one will be the best? Ztella, Dc02, Atom pro?
Thank you in advance for your help.
it really depends on what functionality you want.. ztella (has mqa option), ibasso (balanced output but no mqa), atom pro (size maybe?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back