ZMF Verite Open
Nov 25, 2020 at 6:56 PM Post #5,522 of 9,518
Still enjoying the Verite LTD Pheasant wood after a year. This time driven by La Figaro. The fact that Verite has stayed with me for one year means I like it. :)

IMG_1150.jpg

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:05 PM Post #5,525 of 9,518
Looks like they only sent you 1/2 a bottle of whiskey. I would complain about that...

I had to drink it while waiting for all the gear to arrive! But I also have plenty in reserve.:o2smile:

Audio and Whisky.jpg

Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2020 at 8:08 PM Post #5,528 of 9,518
Which pairing do you like better UltraSonic Studios Oblivion or Woo Audio Wa22?

Different flavours. I've use this particular Verite with several tube amps that I've owned. Some of the amps have been sold. I didn't sell them because they were bad. Sold them because I have buyers knocking on my door. That shows that they are highly regarded. :)

ALO Audio Studio Six - sold
Oblivion
Glenn Super 9 OTL amp - sold
Woo Audio Wa22
La Figaro 339

None of these sound bad with Verite. In fact Verite sounded very good with these amps. It's hard to pick a winner. Just different flavours. I use Yggdrasil for dac. Very eager to get my hands on a DNA Stratus next. Will have to talk to Donald.

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:22 PM Post #5,532 of 9,518
Omg how can anyone loves their whisky more than their head-fi.... just kidding. That's a lot of booze ! :relaxed:

It's a match as they go together very well, and just like head-fi there's plenty of variety. It's always incredible to sit back and listen to some good music and have a dram, especially when the music takes me back to a concert or other event. This afternoon I listened to the 1988 Def Leppard concert from McNichols Arena in Denver, it's on the 30th Anniversary Hysteria release and the Super Deluxe version on Tidal, and it took it me back to that concert as I was there. Remember it like yesterday!

Nov 25, 2020 at 8:39 PM Post #5,535 of 9,518
It's a match as they go together very well, and just like head-fi there's plenty of variety. It's always incredible to sit back and listen to some good music and have a dram, especially when the music takes me back to a concert or other event. This afternoon I listened to the 1988 Def Leppard concert from McNichols Arena in Denver, it's on the 30th Anniversary Hysteria release and the Super Deluxe version on Tidal, and it took it me back to that concert as I was there. Remember it like yesterday!

When I get my nitrous oxide station set up in the home office, I'll have something to say on this topic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back