ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Mar 4, 2020 at 10:38 PM Post #2,282 of 12,527
How the hell do I get something like that?

We're in the process of stabilizing about 50 sets of v closed. We will sell them one by one as we finish them starting in a couple months. We won't be taking pre-orders on these or anything as they will all be so unique I'd rather sell them individually with pictures of each.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Mar 4, 2020 at 10:59 PM Post #2,283 of 12,527
@Monsterzero ... You get a card in the case with your headphones with that diagram on it now. As well as another that identifies what pads your specific headphones come with and have installed on them.

I just got my two sets of Vérité Closed in ... and both had both of the new cards (in addition to the usual ownership/warranty card). I think Zach outdid himself with these two sets ...

Verite Closed + Chord Stack (1024).jpg
Verite Closed - Seattle (1024).jpg

Chatoyance on the stabilized maple-burl is fantastic ... shifts color/contrast with light/angle.
I may just have to get a pair of the stabilized wood VC. Word on the street is that they have less decay than the softer woods. @Torq can you confirm?
Oh...yeah,those are friggin stunning looking!

Mar 4, 2020 at 11:04 PM Post #2,284 of 12,527
Word on the street is that they have less decay than the softer woods. @Torq can you confirm?
Oh...yeah,those are friggin stunning looking!

I'd need a set of the wood you wanted comparison to on hand to answer that properly, as well as giving these two sets a decent period of play/listening.

It's been several months since I last had the Vérité Closed to hand, and that was my review set in Monkeypod.

Mar 4, 2020 at 11:05 PM Post #2,285 of 12,527
@Monsterzero ... You get a card in the case with your headphones with that diagram on it now. As well as another that identifies what pads your specific headphones come with and have installed on them.

I just got my two sets of Vérité Closed in ... and both had both of the new cards (in addition to the usual ownership/warranty card). I think Zach outdid himself with these two sets ...

Chatoyance on the stabilized maple-burl is fantastic ... shifts color/contrast with light/angle.

I've been waiting for that money shot...

Wowsa.

Mar 4, 2020 at 11:05 PM Post #2,286 of 12,527
Yeah I have monkeypod as well. My tube roll is tight and clean to minimize decay,so these might be right up my alley. :)

Mar 4, 2020 at 11:20 PM Post #2,287 of 12,527

Those look like granite from outerspace. Jaw dropping!

Mar 5, 2020 at 1:07 AM Post #2,290 of 12,527
Wow.......simply stunning!!!

Mar 5, 2020 at 1:59 AM Post #2,291 of 12,527

Holy $%^!

That might be more than the human mind can deal with

Mar 5, 2020 at 2:31 AM Post #2,292 of 12,527

The purple stabilized maple might just be the most stunning looking headphones I have ever seen! My poor Desert Ironwood are feeling jealous right now! I am so tempted to sell them for some of these new ones :gs1000smile:. Out of interest what is the weight like?

Mar 5, 2020 at 5:53 AM Post #2,294 of 12,527

Oh My! :astonished:

Mar 5, 2020 at 6:00 AM Post #2,295 of 12,527

Users who are viewing this thread

Back