ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Dec 6, 2022 at 6:43 PM Post #736 of 898
FedEx came through! Just picked them up from the office.

Immediate impressions are that they're amazing. First pair of headphones that I've tried that are an obvious upgrade from my HE-500.

Ordered a Norne Audio with copper wire to match the copper and ordering some cocobolo to make a custom headphone stand for the aesthetics.
Congratulations - I'm glad that it arrived safely! Which cable and colors did you go with? I'm thinking about Norne's black with copper metallic traces.

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:45 PM Post #737 of 898
I’m in the same boat, pretty sure I was among the first 5 as well. I jumped the gun on selling my Bubingas and now I’ve been Atrium-less for over 2 weeks 😭

Perhaps it will go under the tree after all!
I'm just hoping that mine arrives before Christmas, because it's supposed to be my wife's present :) We'll see, I guess. Busy month for ZMF peeps, I'm sure!

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:55 PM Post #738 of 898
Congratulations - I'm glad that it arrived safely! Which cable and colors did you go with? I'm thinking about Norne's black with copper metallic traces.

A copper and pure silver one with transparent sleeving! Will be similar to this one with a balanced plug.

Screen Shot 2022-11-26 at 7.47.48 PM.png

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:59 PM Post #739 of 898
Great news! I'm waiting on my Atrium order to ship, but it's probably going to be a week or two since I didn't place it until November 23rd.
I placed my VC order 5 secs after web site go live and I'm still waiting for shipping. I'm crying inside. And on the forums.

Dec 6, 2022 at 7:01 PM Post #740 of 898
Looks awesome! Glad you were able to get your FedEx issues sorted out! Hope you enjoy your Atrium!

Cool about the cocobolo stand! I thought about making a custom Kingwood stand for my Caldera, but they're either pretty insane priced for solid slabs, or very odd shapes and pretty small sizes for $40-80ish. If I find a decent looking piece, I still might!

Ahh! Yeah, kingwood is hard to find in nice sizes and can be expensive.

I use a lot of cocobolo for my chef knife handles so will just order some on my next order, haha. Unfortunately processed all of my larger pieces into 1 inch squares.

Dec 7, 2022 at 3:10 PM Post #741 of 898

One item in your order is on the way​

One item in your order is on the way. Track your shipment to see the delivery status.
Hurray! My wife's Atrium #213 just shipped! I just refreshed the order status page less than a couple minutes ago without any new changes, then I just got the email. I guess refreshing that order status page really wasn't doing me any favors as far as seeing that shipment notification sooner haha

Hopefully, this means more people are getting their ZMF November headphones shipped, too!

Dec 7, 2022 at 3:13 PM Post #742 of 898
Yeah, kingwood is hard to find in nice sizes and can be expensive.
Temptation won me over, and I bought $100 of kingwood lumber to make a headphone stand. I was going to try and mimic the Salire stand, but could only find lumber sufficient enough for base + 10" height, so it'll be a single-headphone version. Not quite sure what kind of design changes I'm going to make until I get the lumber in my hands, though.

Dec 7, 2022 at 3:24 PM Post #743 of 898
Hurray! My wife's Atrium #213 just shipped! I just refreshed the order status page less than a couple minutes ago without any new changes, then I just got the email. I guess refreshing that order status page really wasn't doing me any favors as far as seeing that shipment notification sooner haha

Hopefully, this means more people are getting their ZMF November headphones shipped, too!
First the Calderas, now the Atriums. I guess us lowly Auteur Classic buyers will wait until January. God help the Atticus and Eikon folks. (Just kidding - I don't mind waiting. NOW I'm kidding :o2smile: )

Dec 7, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #747 of 898
Congratulations! My Macassar Ebony Atriums are shipping as well. ETA: 12/13!
Vic! You're on here too now? Looking forward to hearing your impressions of your Atriums and the Folkvagnr!

Dec 7, 2022 at 7:40 PM Post #749 of 898
The label for my Auteur #239 was just made! Remaining hopeful that they go out this week :beyersmile:

Do you receive email updates as shipping progresses?

Dec 7, 2022 at 7:43 PM Post #750 of 898
Mine has been sitting at “Picked Up” since yesterday afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back