ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Dec 6, 2022 at 11:45 AM Post #722 of 898
6:45 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

8:03 AM
Shipment exception
Weather delay

Apparently sunny blue are bad for delivery..
Not that it'll help you get it today, but I've heard good reports of having them hold it at a FedEx location or even a Walgreens being a more reliable thing than FedEx Ground delivery. That sucks that they're giving odd reasons for not delivering, though :frowning2:

Dec 6, 2022 at 12:06 PM Post #723 of 898
Not that it'll help you get it today, but I've heard good reports of having them hold it at a FedEx location or even a Walgreens being a more reliable thing than FedEx Ground delivery. That sucks that they're giving odd reasons for not delivering, though :frowning2:
I tried calling this morning and you cannot speak to a human. Just an automated message the my package has no scheduled delivery date. Oh, and I always have my packages go to either a FedEx store or Walgreens due to my schedule. Usually it works great.

Dec 6, 2022 at 12:12 PM Post #724 of 898
I tried calling this morning and you cannot speak to a human. Just an automated message the my package has no scheduled delivery date.
That sucks that they don't have a scheduled delivery date. I always assumed that meant they're just overloaded with holiday packages. I've never had luck with calling FedEx Ground for much of anything. Their operators (when they used to answer) were pretty clueless and offered less information than what was available online lol

When my wife's Atrium finally ships, I'm going to immediately use the Hold at Location feature on the website to have them hold it at the Walgreens 3 minutes away. They've been flaky with a couple of my other packages the past month. FedEx Express, on the other hand, has the nice old gentleman that knows me by name, so they're always reliable here.

Dec 6, 2022 at 2:00 PM Post #725 of 898
Just some words of encouragement for everyone with shipping delays and “pending” delivery dates, this is exactly what happened to me with my very first ZMF November too, back in 2020. It’s just a lot of volume for FedEx to move around this time of year, and it will all get there! Usually I think it means the package is in the FedEx truck, but they had too many shipments to deliver to get to everyone that day, so it’s just chilling in the truck waiting to be delivered. In any case, I feel your stress, and I’m sure you’ll have your beautiful new headphones soon!

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2022 at 4:46 PM Post #726 of 898
Just some words of encouragement for everyone with shipping delays and “pending” delivery dates, this is exactly what happened to me with my very first ZMF November too, back in 2020. It’s just a lot of volume for FedEx to move around this time of year, and it will all get there! Usually I think it means the package is in the FedEx truck, but they had too many shipments to deliver to get to everyone that day, so it’s just chilling in the truck waiting to be delivered. In any case, I feel your stress, and I’m sure you’ll have your beautiful new headphones soon!
and if it was literally ANYTHING other than my new ZMFs, I wouldn’t care! 😂

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:09 PM Post #727 of 898
They’re on the move! They arrived in my State today. Delivery date of tomorrow followed by another update saying delayed so most likely not, but they’re making progress!

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:24 PM Post #728 of 898
They’re on the move! They arrived in my State today. Delivery date of tomorrow followed by another update saying delayed so most likely not, but they’re making progress!
Great news! I'm waiting on my Atrium order to ship, but it's probably going to be a week or two since I didn't place it until November 23rd.

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:29 PM Post #729 of 898
Great news! I'm waiting on my Atrium order to ship, but it's probably going to be a week or two since I didn't place it until November
Hopefully the shipping backlog clears up by the time yours ship!

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:30 PM Post #730 of 898
FedEx came through! Just picked them up from the office.

Immediate impressions are that they're amazing. First pair of headphones that I've tried that are an obvious upgrade from my HE-500.

Ordered a Norne Audio with copper wire to match the copper and ordering some cocobolo to make a custom headphone stand for the aesthetics.

20221206_135516.jpg

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:32 PM Post #731 of 898
Great news! I'm waiting on my Atrium order to ship, but it's probably going to be a week or two since I didn't place it until November 23rd.
I don't think that matters. Someone that ordered an Atrium on 11/24 already had theirs delivered, so I'm guessing for the ZMF November items aren't shipping in order of the time of order. Zach mentioned they're shipping them in batches of the headphone type.

I'm pretty sure I was one of the first 5 orders for Atriums at 9:31AM CST, but I've yet to see that order make any movements.

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:36 PM Post #732 of 898
I'm pretty sure I was one of the first 5 orders for Atriums at 9:31AM CST, but I've yet to see that order make any movements.
I’m in the same boat, pretty sure I was among the first 5 as well. I jumped the gun on selling my Bubingas and now I’ve been Atrium-less for over 2 weeks 😭

Perhaps it will go under the tree after all!

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2022 at 6:36 PM Post #733 of 898
FedEx came through! Just picked them up from the office.

Immediate impressions are that they're amazing. First pair of headphones that I've tried that are an obvious upgrade from my HE-500.

Ordered a Norne Audio with copper wire to match the copper and ordering some cocobolo to make a custom headphone stand for the aesthetics.

20221206_135516.jpg
Looks awesome! Glad you were able to get your FedEx issues sorted out! Hope you enjoy your Atrium!

Cool about the cocobolo stand! I thought about making a custom Kingwood stand for my Caldera, but they're either pretty insane priced for solid slabs, or very odd shapes and pretty small sizes for $40-80ish. If I find a decent looking piece, I still might!

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:38 PM Post #734 of 898
Just got my shipping notification for my Atriums.

Now the hard part….

Dec 6, 2022 at 6:40 PM Post #735 of 898
Just got my shipping notification for my Atriums.

Now the hard part….
Nice, #225, right? Those were my #3 pick. I hope you get them soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back