ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Dec 4, 2022 at 1:39 PM Post #706 of 898
I apparently have a very small head. All my ZMFs are adjusted on the rod as low as they can go and sometimes I feel that isn’t even enough.
If it doesn't feel snug enough, I think you may want to try changing to suede headbands. They're supposed to be for smaller heads – at least that's what the website says, but I've never tried one.

I, for one, am grateful that ZMF headphones + leather bands are designed for large heads. I apparently have a very large head, and I need to find huge hats to not squish my head. I have a couple headphones that barely fit because of my size. On my ZMFs, I only need to be on the 3rd click from the bottom (i.e., 2 visible clicks below) for a perfect fit.

Dec 4, 2022 at 2:12 PM Post #707 of 898
I apparently have a very small head. All my ZMFs are adjusted on the rod as low as they can go and sometimes I feel that isn’t even enough.

One more suggestion is add some padding - like a co-pilot pad - which can perhaps give you an "extra notch"... (and some extra cusion as an unintended bonus?) :)

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2022 at 2:55 PM Post #708 of 898
I found that VC is the most sensitive with seal, even only changing the shape of my glasses make noticeable change for midrange and bass response
I have totally different experience. I was hesitating with buying VC because of the opinions that glasses are very problematic with VC. Two months ago I finally got a used pair and.. almost no difference with glasses and without. At least using the default pads. My glasses aren’t particularly thin, maybe it depends more on the head shape and pads

Dec 4, 2022 at 5:46 PM Post #709 of 898
If it doesn't feel snug enough, I think you may want to try changing to suede headbands. They're supposed to be for smaller heads – at least that's what the website says, but I've never tried one.

Switched from leather straps to suede straps on my VO and Auteur (OG) and now need to go one additional "clicky" (from 3 to 4 from the bottom) for a proper fit.

I wanted to try the suede straps since they also have an inner layer of foam for a bit more cushioning. Neither of my headbands were the newer crescent style band so I cannot speak to fitment on the newer bands. For me it was an improvement in comfort, but only time will tell ... next up for me would be the crescent band as the pilot / co-pilot look a bit too plush for my personal tastes.

Dec 5, 2022 at 7:23 PM Post #712 of 898
Atrium was supposed to arrive today..

UPDATED DELIVERY
Pending

Emotionally devastated. 😂
Oh man, my local FedEx does that all the time to me, especially around this time of year :frowning2:

I hope they'll deliver it tomorrow, so you can enjoy those nice Atriums!

Dec 5, 2022 at 7:24 PM Post #713 of 898

UPDATED DELIVERY
Pending

My order is still 'unfulfilled', so you have no idea what devastation is 😭

Dec 5, 2022 at 7:58 PM Post #714 of 898
Dec 6, 2022 at 12:07 AM Post #715 of 898
Prices a couple hundred lower on some of the sets, I checked only the Atriums, and there's a Macassar Ebony for $2800 instead of $3000 on release day. Some others discounted too. Could score an extra special deal in the last hour!

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:05 AM Post #716 of 898
Salire Headphone stands: Working on a large batch of these in Tiger Maple, Oak, Walnut etc. Will throw them on the site asap, whenever we finish them.
Did I miss those?
ZMF November is over but I never saw the walnut Salire stands for sale

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:22 AM Post #717 of 898
Did I miss those?
ZMF November is over but I never saw the walnut Salire stands for sale
I believe Zach said they’re finishing up some maple sets now and will hopefully have them on the site this week.

Dec 6, 2022 at 4:24 AM Post #718 of 898

UPDATED DELIVERY
Pending

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Mine were supposed to arrive yesterday and didn’t. Last night the delivery date changed to “Pending”. I guess I feel a little better knowing I’m not alone.

Dec 6, 2022 at 10:36 AM Post #720 of 898

Users who are viewing this thread

Back