ZMF November 2022 is here!!!
Dec 1, 2022 at 7:00 PM Post #677 of 898
That is going above and beyond to make a customer happy! Amazing! Now I'm really hoping I love my first ZMF (whenever they arrive...).
The wait used to be 3-4 months, sometimes longer. Zach has done a great job of streamlining things and getting headphones out in a month or less.

Dec 1, 2022 at 9:36 PM Post #678 of 898
Today has been a roller coaster! I am so pumped now!
Congrats, that's amazing. I'll just echo what others have said, but Zach and the ZMF team's customer service is pretty amazing. I've had enough experience with other headphone companies at this point to really appreciate it. +100 points for Gryffindor.

On another note, the set below I recognize from Hot Cup Summer II. Extropy, perhaps?! Tempting then and still tempting now!

On the bright side, there are still some beauties available. Just sayin...

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 4.04.23 PM.png

Dec 1, 2022 at 11:51 PM Post #679 of 898
• The 🎼 break-in for the Verite Closed formerly known as 97B was mentioned in post #646.
• How quickly this thread grows! ‘Ultrakudos’ to Zach & Bev: the best people in the headphone business.
• Now it’s real….
39C5896D-0EF6-41B1-863E-83B571621CC4.jpeg
[Tube pairs in Woo WA2: RFT EZ81 (foil getter), Tung Sol JAN-CTL 6080, Western Electric 396A / 2C51.] Divine, engrossing…

Dec 2, 2022 at 12:02 AM Post #680 of 898
Wow just seeing Zach's response and, holy crap, that might be the best customer service I've ever seen haha. Making a set custom to make up for that issue is seriously Grade A perfection. It's why I will always, always have a ZMF in my collection.

Dec 2, 2022 at 7:56 AM Post #682 of 898
Just wanna say thanks for the support from Zach and all of you! This has been a sad roller coaster that immediately changed course; I couldn't be happier. I'll be sure to post the results! Who knows, maybe I'll buy a second ZMF at the next drop!

:)

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2022 at 12:05 PM Post #684 of 898
ZMFs are like Lays potato chips, you can’t own just one! LOL
So true – never enough! I've been so tempted the past 2 weeks whether or not to buy an Atrium upgrade or a VC. I got another overtime paycheck yesterday that would mostly cover a VC, so I was about to pull the trigger on VC #161 that I'd been eyeing... then went to go cook dinner. When I came back, it was gone :frowning2: This far into ZMF November, none of the other remaining VC's look particularly appealing to me, so I guess fate is telling me I should be patient for the next event, or Atrium/Caldera Closed instead lol

Dec 2, 2022 at 3:45 PM Post #685 of 898
reading through the past page or so with the support emails just reinforces my belief that ZMF is the best headphone company out there - I did a lot of research and reading through this website before I purchased my Eikons a couple years back - I had no opportunity to test any out first hand so I bought mine completely blind and I couldn't be happier! An amazing looking and performing product with some seriously top notch, personal customer support. Keep up the good work @zach915m and co.!

Dec 2, 2022 at 3:49 PM Post #687 of 898
ZMF Headphones
One item in your order is on the way

Got my tracking number for my Atrium!

Super excited!
I'm glad yours shipped! Atrium #236, right? I like the overall color scheme on that set. I just like cocobolo in general, though haha

Dec 2, 2022 at 3:56 PM Post #688 of 898
I'm glad yours shipped! Atrium #236, right? I like the overall color scheme on that set. I just like cocobolo in general, though haha

Yup! They were my favorite of the entire batch (along with that salted Koa set)! Sappy cocobolo and sappy desert ironwood are easily my two favorite woods of all time.

Now to start refreshing the tracking number in hope that it arrives early. 😂

Atrium_236_1080x.jpg

Dec 2, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #690 of 898
@zach915m , any idea when the Salire will be available again?
We have a batch of Maple in that we're finishing now. With any luck we will have some up next week. Some flame birch as well. Just trying to figure out the finish and all that as we used to have a local craftsman make them but we are doing them in house now.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back