ZMF Auteur Thread
Sep 8, 2022 at 6:25 PM Post #7,066 of 8,456
Might be a bit of a Noob question. Is there a reason so many ZMF’s are for sale in the classifieds?

Everything I have read and seen about them says they are amazing.

Cheers.
Because they have run 2 Hot Cup Summer events since July with many new offerings, so people tend to sell off older ones for different designs that are now available. Happens every time there is one of these events, including ZMF November.

Sep 8, 2022 at 6:29 PM Post #7,067 of 8,456
Since robo is posting the pair I let get away I counter with myF20F64E4-DEFF-4C9C-BEAA-FFBB4D161C09.jpegAE7C3AE4-3948-4E81-991F-B13F92414E7C.jpeg auteur classics in cocobolo…
I love the stainless grill on dark wood look, which is what I'm hoping to get on an Aeolus eventually.

Sep 8, 2022 at 8:32 PM Post #7,068 of 8,456
Quick question,

How long before i get shipping instructions for ZMF og to classic upgrade? I recently made the jump form OG to Classic and i payed the first $200 of the upgrade fee but so far, i haven't received any email with shipping instructions?

Can anyone plz help me?

Thank you

Sep 8, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #7,069 of 8,456
Quick question,

How long before i get shipping instructions for ZMF og to classic upgrade? I recently made the jump form OG to Classic and i payed the first $200 of the upgrade fee but so far, i haven't received any email with shipping instructions?

Can anyone plz help me?

Thank you
I would email support and ask for the best answer. For me it took 4-5 business days.

Sep 8, 2022 at 9:42 PM Post #7,070 of 8,456
Quick question,

Can anyone plz help me?

Thank you
It was about a week I believe for me, perhaps just a bit under. They're probably wrapping up a lot of things in the hot summer cup shenanigans. It will come soon, just make sure it doesn't go into a junk folder.

Sep 9, 2022 at 12:21 AM Post #7,071 of 8,456
Might be a bit of a Noob question. Is there a reason so many ZMF’s are for sale in the classifieds?

Everything I have read and seen about them says they are amazing.

Cheers.
Because a lot of people here buy ZMF headphones. Then they love them. Then they want to buy different ZMF headphones, or ZMF headphones with different wood types, so they sell a pair.

I sold my ambrosia maple auteur to purchase my cocobolo auteur. I sold an atticus to buy an eikon. I may sell something to buy an atrium, but I won't know until I hear them.

BEWARE ZMF. IT IS A EARGASM CULT YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE.

You've been warned.

Sep 9, 2022 at 12:23 PM Post #7,072 of 8,456
Sep 9, 2022 at 1:51 PM Post #7,073 of 8,456
Because a lot of people here buy ZMF headphones. Then they love them. Then they want to buy different ZMF headphones, or ZMF headphones with different wood types, so they sell a pair.

I sold my ambrosia maple auteur to purchase my cocobolo auteur. I sold an atticus to buy an eikon. I may sell something to buy an atrium, but I won't know until I hear them.

You've been warned.
This 100%. I am looking for anything not bolted down to sell into my Atrium-fund. And want to try them first (haven't had a chance yet) so focusing on getting the OG>Classic upgrade first.

Speaking of, anyone want to buy a pair of Argon MK3's lol

Sep 9, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #7,074 of 8,456
Speaking of ZMFs up for sale, I just made my first ZMF purchase from this listing, and I'm pretty freakin excited! I got suckered in by the zebrawood. Just gorgeous!

Sep 9, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #7,076 of 8,456

You've been warned.
Only when you find yourself selling your 2nd kidney to buy another ZMF headphone do you realize the peril of your situation.

Sep 9, 2022 at 3:00 PM Post #7,077 of 8,456
Sep 9, 2022 at 3:53 PM Post #7,078 of 8,456
Sep 9, 2022 at 3:57 PM Post #7,079 of 8,456
Speaking of ZMFs up for sale, I just made my first ZMF purchase from this listing, and I'm pretty freakin excited! I got suckered in by the zebrawood. Just gorgeous!
Those are gorgeous, congratulations!

Welcome to “the Zealous MFers cult”! 😂

If you want to try the Auteurs with a tube amp, that is a possibility too later. Of course, then you will also be a card-carrying member of “the Valvoidtubular cult” as well…

Sep 9, 2022 at 6:44 PM Post #7,080 of 8,456
Those are gorgeous, congratulations!

Welcome to “the Zealous MFers cult”! 😂

If you want to try the Auteurs with a tube amp, that is a possibility too later. Of course, then you will also be a card-carrying member of “the Valvoidtubular cult” as well…

Well, first the cans! Then maybe later on we'll worry about playing with more amps. Though I have been keeping a close eye on that Lyr+ impressions thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back