Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon & Aluminium IEM) thread
Aug 6, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #5,851 of 6,090
They have hopefully update the quality. The white Tenore is just now being released among the other 4 new IEMs from Zero Audio

Agreed.  Someone at Zero knows how to voice IEM's.  They just need to get their manufacturing act together.  Many of us would pay a little more for a more rugged product with  a lot less unit to unit variation in the sound.

Aug 8, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #5,854 of 6,090
  Anybody get the White Tenores yet?  http://www.zeroaudio.jp/product_ZH-DX201-WT_01.html

They are almost twice as expensive as their black version on Amazon Japan.
I don't really expect a change in sound quality.

I'm in Japan for the coming months, so I will try to audit the new line up since they have many headphone stores here.

Aug 10, 2016 at 2:51 AM Post #5,855 of 6,090
I'd like to know what are the main differences between the black and the white ones. I already have the black ones and I love them in every aspect but the jack connector, which has already broken and I had to replace it myself (now my Tenores are gonna last for decades lol).

Where are the improvements?

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #5,858 of 6,090
Just placed an order on the white ones to replace the pair I lost a couple months ago. Let's see if they're worth the price.

Order where?

Aug 11, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #5,863 of 6,090
Well bc it's new, hopefully will be built to last a bit longer and better QC bc those were known issues

Aug 29, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #5,865 of 6,090
I agree with the Verge.   These really are the best value in IEM headphones.

And I agree that they are great for listening in bed.   I use them that way a great deal.

However,  I think he is wrong about moving up the value chain.   I think the LZ-A2 (now discontinued) rules the $90 price point.   There are probably many others that also do well at this price point. 

And at 10 times the price the FLC8S rules.  Absolutely killer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back