YouTubers are spying on me
Nov 28, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #46 of 54
OP, get an spl meter and measure the output of your headphones, then your singing. Then measure your singing without using the headphones.... you might be singing louder than you think. Also, you are entitled to singing. Simply ask when would be a good time for you to practice, and see if you can work with that time. If not, you are going to have to tell them to stick it. You are allowed to do some practicing the same way they are allowed to have a little bit of silence. 

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #47 of 54
Well, the problem with option 2 is that sound is rather upredictable and sometimes does odd things with water involved. I swear it tried to knock out a wall once last time I tried that. 

Option 5? That's just suicidal! You don't know what else they might have in there! Stay away from them.

I think Option 4 there is his best bet, Google's "teams" are the best bet and I've not had a problem yet when doing business with them.

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #48 of 54
Please let us hear your singing! That way it's easier for us to help you. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Nov 28, 2010 at 5:50 PM Post #50 of 54

Quote:
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT READING!!! I HAVE HEADPHONES ON! THE PIANO IS GOING THROUGH THE HEADPHONES!!!

What do you want from this thread?

I believe this is a very valid question. There are many people here who are having a lot of fun with this post, but there are a few who are actually concerned about your issue. But our patience is starting to wear thin. You have point blank refused any rational explanation or advice. You absolutely refuse to believe that it's possible people could hear you singing without electronic assistance, even when multiple posters have given compelling arguments to the contrary. I don't think anybody knows what to tell you at this point. I think it's because of these things, and not necessarily the issue at hand, that you have received so much ridicule and misunderstanding.

Look, we're trying to help you as best we can. (Well, there have been some helpful posts). But you've got to work with us. You say the neighbors told you they can hear you through the floor. I can think of no reason why they would lie. Work out a schedule with them or something for when you can practice, or at least consult the apartment policy regarding noise to make sure you're in the clear. And, whatever you do, don't accuse your neighbors of spying, intentional or otherwise. That will most certainly create a rift between you and them that will never be fixed, and it might get around the complex and bring a lot more people into the mix than need to be involved.

Nov 28, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #52 of 54
Ladies and Gentlemen:

Please, do not feed the troll.
Side effects may include increased agitation and missing, gouged out eyeballs.

Nov 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #53 of 54
Since when aren't we allowed to have fun. This is either a troll, or a seriously confused person. Either way, its a ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back