You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #3,050 of 6,356
when you do not care about girls at all but pay a lot of attention to headphones

Sep 4, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #3,051 of 6,356
Quote:
when you do not care about girls at all but pay a lot of attention to headphones

Sad but true, I'm sure my wife fantasizes about strangling my LCD2's and burying them in the garden!  

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM Post #3,052 of 6,356
Quote:
Sad but true, I'm sure my wife fantasizes about strangling my LCD2's and burying them in the garden!  

lol im sure you won't be too happy if that happened,

and why do you say so? overusage of headphones?

Sep 4, 2012 at 5:31 AM Post #3,053 of 6,356
Quote:
I'm sure my wife fantasizes about strangling my LCD2's and burying them in the garden!  

What goes around comes around... 
eek.gif

Sep 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM Post #3,055 of 6,356
Quote:
i work at a government facilitated facility. and i have to check in a back in and out everytime I go in and work and every time I goto lunch... hell i can't put dt 1350s in a ziplock bag,, i feel like they aren't safe in there. so i bring my westone 4rs because they are in a case and its small enough for them to not check inside the case.... i can't even bring an iPod in xD. so i'm listening to a atrac 3 cd player with $600 iems and a fredfred rechargable cmoy.

Oh man, you've got to show us all the cool aliens and stuff you work with.

Me at work, last Tuesday.

Sep 4, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #3,056 of 6,356
Quote:
lol exactly, she'll be wearing em haha

The hard way...  LOL
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
Oh man, you've got to show us all the cool aliens and stuff you work with.

Just realized that government facility could mean a lot of things.  It could be Area 51... or the DMV.

Sep 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #3,058 of 6,356
Nah. I'm pretty sure there's aliens in his secret underground city with all its teleports and stuff. I'm also pretty sure that the movie They Live is real.

Ask the aliens if we can borrow some headphones. Whoever wears them can be King Audiophile for the day.

Sep 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM Post #3,059 of 6,356
Quote:
Nah. I'm pretty sure there's aliens in his secret underground city with all its teleports and stuff. I'm also pretty sure that the movie They Live is real.

Ask the aliens if we can borrow some headphones. Whoever wears them can be King Audiophile for the day.

What has happened to this thread? XD

You know you're an audiophile when you go driving around all day looking at garage sales just to see if they have a headphone or two out on the tables

Sep 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #3,060 of 6,356
...when you hear a song with guitar in it (or any instrument you play) and add it to the list of "learn to play', but don't have the time because you're too busy listening to music instead of playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back