You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #4,756 of 6,356
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when you buy your HD 650s in value packs.

Hey, you've got to have something to hand out on Halloween.

Dec 1, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #4,760 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile when you consider re-assembling 'remastered' greatest hits albums from the older non-volume compressed versions... Why did they compress Pat Benatar's Greatest Hits!? IDIOTS!

Dec 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM Post #4,761 of 6,356
When you do everything in your power to hide the package when your new headphones arrive...

If I hear "ANOTHER headphone?!" one more time...

Dec 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #4,763 of 6,356
Quote:
You know your an audiophile nut when you want to drop $10k on having each of your favourite headphone to have an accompanying separate amp/source setup.

I know the feeling.

You know you're an audiophile when you HAVE to try all your "reference tracks" and "favorites" with every new pair of cans.

Dec 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #4,764 of 6,356
You know when you're an audiophile when you always have your portable rig on you, even if you dont know any time to listen to it that day, but just in case....

1,500th post.....its been great so far, can't wait for the next 1,500 posts

Dec 1, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #4,765 of 6,356
When you've listened to so many headphones and read so many reviews and you realize that most likely nothing under $1,000 will be everything you want in a headphone. I think the LCD-2 would be my dream headphone but alas I has no moneys.. 
cool.gif

Dec 2, 2012 at 3:02 AM Post #4,766 of 6,356
Quote:
When you've listened to so many headphones and read so many reviews and you realize that most likely nothing under $1,000 will be everything you want in a headphone. I think the LCD-2 would be my dream headphone but alas I has no moneys.. 
cool.gif

We like money but money don't like us.

You know you're an audiophile when you storm an audio store for new music to rip to lossless every week.

Dec 2, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #4,767 of 6,356
...when you read headphone reviews on your spare time when you're bored.

From Apple's website of the Beats Solo:
Quote:

Best headphones by Dre

1. Written by Thomas C from Los Angeles
  2. Oct 14, 2012
They are super light, compact for travel and fit great over the ears without clamping down. Cushions are plush and my ears don't get sore from listening to them for extended sessions. Sound quality is extremely pristine, on classical music I can hear all the instruments and even page turning on long piano passages! Bass on these are great too for house and hip hop when I'm in the gym. The control on the cable which lets me switch to phone calls and then back to my jams is really convenient. I want to get all the colors! I hope I win the facebook contest to meet Dr. Dre!!
215 of 219 people found this useful

Kill me now, please. T_T

Dec 2, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #4,768 of 6,356
Quote:
...when you read headphone reviews on your spare time when you're bored.

From Apple's website of the Beats Solo:
Kill me now, please. T_T

You do have to admit though, the Beat's range (headphones) are extremely good for rap or hip hop, which is what the line of headphones were tuned from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back