1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272
274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283
Next

Last
  1. streetdragon
    Quote:
    Genius,Sonic Gear,Wicked Audio,Final Audio,Jays,Hippo,AIAIAI,Noontec,Razer,Steelseries[​IMG]

add on: Parrot,Logitech,Alessandro,Hifiman

2. VisceriousZERO
    You know you're an audiophile when all your bass are belong to us.

3. GL1TCH3D

Thank you good sir.
    I couldn't have asked for a better morning

4. DGriff0400
    when your at a nice restaurant (possibly on a date) and they have good speakers, you phase out listening to the muic almost ignoring the other person for a bit lol.

5. GL1TCH3D

What restaurant was this? =/
    So far the only place I've been that had nice speakers was the National Bank Hall in the South Shore here in Montreal.
    All the other places I've been, whether they be restaurants, concert halls or whatnot had horrible speakers ~.~

6. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:
    Yer welcome.

You know you're an audiophile when you have to buy a 2 terabyte portable hard drive to bring your music with you wherever you are.

7. GL1TCH3D

did you actually? o.o
    I just use my ipod classic. 120gb of space if enough to store enough wav music for a while.

8. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:

Honestly?

I bought two of them.

Also, you know you're an audiophile when you re-rip all your CDs into Lossless format even if you have around 25,000 songs in mp3 and AAC format at home.

9. GL1TCH3D

See, that second one I completely understand. But for portable use I couldn't be bothered to bring more than 120gb on a daily basis.
    If I'm going to a friend's house I'd consider bringing my 3tb drive with me but that's different.

10. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:
    Well it only does need a USB cable... xD

11. GL1TCH3D

I know. My 3tb needs an outlet which can get annoying at times.

But for going to someone's house it should be relatively easy to plug it in. I guess I don't really see the need to bring portable HDDs with me on the go since I rarely interact with devices that even have USB during the day (except for my tablet which just has subpar sound anyway)

12. kazaakas
    Hey guys you all forgot a very, very popular and well known brand...

Monster Cable

13. zeinharis
    You know you're an audiophile when...you stop writing, stop typing, stop talking/debating, and start to play some music through your headphones or speakers, start to closed your eyes, enjoy the essence, getting involve with the music, feel the beat, feel the intimacy, feel the emotion, and remembering the memory that brought by it

14. takato14
    Quote:
    Those actually look quite hideous with the hot pink. 

15. takato14
    Quote:
    This is what I'm going to use as part of my future portable rig.

First

Back
263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272
274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283
Next

Last