You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #2,746 of 6,356
Quote:
You know you are an audiophile when:

Just wished it was not the beats, but couldn't find a better picture.

Maybe, becoz its beats... its a ' you know you aren't an audiophile ' moment :)

dis is not audiophileXD (yes i know you already stated it) but still- LOL
hmm more like mainstreamphile or something....

Aug 15, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #2,747 of 6,356
When you own multiple copies of your favourite album in every format from every country ever made
eek.gif

Aug 15, 2012 at 2:56 AM Post #2,748 of 6,356
Quote:
dis is not audiophileXD (yes i know you already stated it) but still- LOL
hmm more like mainstreamphile or something....

I was thinking more along the lines of marketingphile

Aug 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #2,749 of 6,356
If i ever actually got Beats for no apparent reason because i dislike them.
I would spraypaint them Gray and sand off the b and paint the Sennheiser or Audio Technica Logo.  too bad they wont sound like any Company ill paint on

Aug 15, 2012 at 9:05 AM Post #2,750 of 6,356
When you purchase 2 prototype audio devices within a months period (not even initially knowing they were prototypes to begin with). Boy this hobby is bad for the wallet but great for the soul :wink:.

Aug 15, 2012 at 9:18 AM Post #2,751 of 6,356
I've done it so many times to a few albums. Through the time of getting to my current audiophile like state, I have bought several albums multiple times. Some as far as from each different country, but most are not. Music just sounds too good to not try and find the best quality.
Quote:
When you own multiple copies of your favourite album in every format from every country ever made
eek.gif

Can't wait to hear what they are. Sometimes a prototype can sound even better than the final production model as in the case of the Merlin's I believe people someone had the prototypes and felt the marketing people requested a tuning change before it got released.
Quote:
When you purchase 2 prototype audio devices within a months period (not even initially knowing they were prototypes to begin with). Boy this hobby is bad for the wallet but great for the soul :wink:.

EDIT:

It's been 9 days now. 100 posts later. Guess I'm on a good average per day right now to do it. I don't even participate on a few sections as I dont own any full-sized headphones or full-sized amps. And obviously I don't post in the Summit section

Around 9 posts a day if I calculated right. 30+ posts on a weekend day is not impossible.

Aug 16, 2012 at 4:48 AM Post #2,755 of 6,356
You know you're an audiophile a Head-Fier when it comes time to re-order checks, and you end up getting these...

Aug 16, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #2,756 of 6,356
Quote:
Looks like he couldn't afford the beats so opted for the haircut instead. Wonder if he will get "beatings" for such a statement :wink:.

I wonder if he gave his hairdresser a beating for doing that to him...

Aug 16, 2012 at 5:55 AM Post #2,757 of 6,356
Quote:

Now that could be an amazing twist to the story :)

Aug 16, 2012 at 7:16 AM Post #2,758 of 6,356
Quote:

...or give his hairdresser a beating so he would do that unusual haircut for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back