Yanyin Discussion thread
Jan 19, 2022 at 5:24 AM Post #694 of 2,418
It has probably been asked already but the thread it way too long to read it all so... any chance to compare these to the LZ A7? I know the A7 have multiple configurations but then even more, could these beat such an 'all rounder' like the A7, or in which aspect they do?

Jan 19, 2022 at 5:27 AM Post #695 of 2,418
It has probably been asked already but the thread it way too long to read it all so... any chance to compare these to the LZ A7? I know the A7 have multiple configurations but then even more, could these beat such an 'all rounder' like the A7, or in which aspect they do?
Which model do you mean by "these"?

Jan 31, 2022 at 9:11 PM Post #698 of 2,418
Finally, a family reunion :jecklinsmile:
1643681398262.png

Feb 2, 2022 at 11:07 AM Post #703 of 2,418
The Aladdin definitely does not beat the A7. Red/Gold Monitor is the closest config to the Aladdin tuning wise, and both of these are solidly superior to the Aladdin in timbre and resolution and equal in most other regards. So even discounting the other tuning options, if the price difference doesn't bother you go for the A7.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back