Yanyin Discussion thread
Aug 16, 2021 at 1:40 AM Post #286 of 2,418
Aug 16, 2021 at 2:33 AM Post #287 of 2,418
Female vocals on the Aladdin are absolutely masterclass. Male vocals also not far off and making my IER-Z1R sounds mid recessed and too v-shaped now.. Damn, this is a near perfection! If this had a tiny bit more resolution, forward projection and upper treble extension, I’d probably sell off 90% of my gears and be happy.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 2:43 AM Post #288 of 2,418
Female vocals on the Aladdin is absolutely masterclass. Male vocals also not far off and made my IER-Z1R sounds mid recessed and too v-shaped now lol.. Damn, this is near perfection! If this had a tiny bit more resolution with last octave extension, I’d sold off 90% of my gears and be happy.
Can you make a brief comparison with 3DT?

Aug 16, 2021 at 2:51 AM Post #290 of 2,418
I believe the Aladdin will suit what I was looking for - a smooth listening without compromising the detials and separation.

Aug 16, 2021 at 3:23 AM Post #291 of 2,418
Much smoother and tonally pleasing listen with the Aladdin. My 3DT is currently with Precogvision so I can’t do any a/bing.
Do you consider it a mid centric earphone like the Teas ot not?

Aug 16, 2021 at 5:27 AM Post #292 of 2,418
Female vocals on the Aladdin are absolutely masterclass. Male vocals also not far off and making my IER-Z1R sounds mid recessed and too v-shaped now.. Damn, this is a near perfection! If this had a tiny bit more resolution, forward projection and upper treble extension, I’d probably sell off 90% of my gears and be happy.
Isn't z1r much better with tubes and yeah i did get it from reviews it is slightly v , but seems like more V
If maybe i am still saving up for alladin edit : @Ace Bee once you listen could I have a listen as second need something to complement my shozy pola , mammoth took my heart as a fun iem , here's to hoping aladin could make me do it for less

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 5:37 AM Post #293 of 2,418
Isn't z1r much better with tubes and yeah i did get it from reviews it is slightly v , but seems like more V
If maybe i am still saving up for alladin edit : @Ace Bee once you listen could I have a listen as second need something to complement my shozy pola , mammoth took my heart as a fun iem , here's to hoping aladin could make me do it for less
yeah man, let it reach first...the way it is going, I believe it will reach my address when I will not be there, I will probably have it in my hand by September 1st week.

Aug 16, 2021 at 6:36 AM Post #295 of 2,418
I believe the Aladdin will suit what I was looking for - a smooth listening without compromising the details and separation.
If we stick to Ds's impressions, having close similarities to the it07 (up to a certain degree of course) then you should be Good...

Aug 16, 2021 at 6:40 AM Post #296 of 2,418
I believe the Aladdin will suit what I was looking for - a smooth listening without compromising the detials and separation.

Pretty much how I hear the Aladdin. A hint of warmth to make things natural without losing detail. Stage and imaging are very good indeed. Never a hint of congestion.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2021 at 7:27 AM Post #298 of 2,418
Aug 16, 2021 at 7:30 AM Post #299 of 2,418
LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back