xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Aug 29, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #1,052 of 2,087
can't help the only wave file I still have are test tones  ^_^.  go flac go!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #1,056 of 2,087
  i used dbpoweramp and foobar with no luck
with firmware v5 it also didnt detect my flac file
i decided to exchange mine with another new x2 to my seller.

Mine works perfectly fine with the stock FLAC converter. Maybe you need to update your converter to the latest version? What compression setting are you using?

Aug 30, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #1,057 of 2,087

Mine works perfectly fine with the stock FLAC converter. Maybe you need to update your converter to the latest version? What compression setting are you using?

i used flac 16bit and 44.1khz
i already sent my x2 to my seller
he will exchanger it with another new one
hope it will have no problem  :)

thank you all for the help
this x2 sound is great. better than my clip+ and ipod 5.5
and there is this natural and rock EQ. i often switch them to my need

Aug 31, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #1,058 of 2,087
I had X2 for three months and was quite satisfied with it. Today it broke down and would not power up anymore. There was no physical or water damage involved.

Anyone else experiencing technical issues with X2?

Aug 31, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #1,059 of 2,087
I had X2 for three months and was quite satisfied with it. Today it broke down and would not power up anymore. There was no physical or water damage involved.

Anyone else experiencing technical issues with X2?
Mine too got broken in its 4th month. I want to return it but shipping to penonaudio would be half price of X2. I really like the sound quality better than my Clip+ or Htc M8. Now im going back with my 4year old clip, still sound good but not x2 good.

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #1,060 of 2,087
Mine too got broken in its 4th month. I want to return it but shipping to penonaudio would be half price of X2. I really like the sound quality better than my Clip+ or Htc M8. Now im going back with my 4year old clip, still sound good but not x2 good.

Did you disconnect the battery, maybe this will help.
I have heard some bad Audio files may Crash the X2

Sep 2, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #1,061 of 2,087
Do we finally have shuffle all?!
 firmware v7.0 : http://wikisend.com/download/947606/X2-V7.0.rar
1. Add all songs list, so that it can shuffle play all songs in SD card when you paly music from this list.
Pls update media library if the music files have changed in the card. 
2. Please pause to play if want to play music file from folder, then go into folder and select one music to play. 
3. Add lock keys function, to set if lock keys after turn off screen. 
4. Solved the problem that sometimes it dead when playing the song which have wrong infomation.
5. Solved the problem that it can't resume from last song before power-off when used 64GB card.
*note: it can't resume if play songs from all songs list, just can resume if play songs from folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back