xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jun 28, 2015 at 2:22 PM Post #873 of 2,087
Why would,they sell it with a second battery? Does this mean that the battery will not last long if they have to sell with a second battery?

1) It's just an option
2) Replaceable battery, you can take a spare, charged battery

Jul 1, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #874 of 2,087
Is there any way to enable screen timeout? When i'm playing music screen stays on all the time, which is kinda annoying especially at night. (and not to mention battery life preservation)
I cannot find it anywhere in the options, the heck?

Jul 1, 2015 at 6:20 AM Post #875 of 2,087
  Is there any way to enable screen timeout? When i'm playing music screen stays on all the time, which is kinda annoying especially at night. (and not to mention battery life preservation)
I cannot find it anywhere in the options, the heck?

The Backlight off option but I'm not sure whether it was the last update or the one before it but now it also locks the player, so you have to long press the Menu button every time the screen times out. I personally keep it always on - it doesn't affect the battery that much and I don\t have to double press the buttons (or now after the update to lose even more time long pressing the menu button first)

Jul 1, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #879 of 2,087
Coming soon firmware v7.0
- Sort files alphabetically
- The user can disable the "HOLD"
- "Navigation" first in order in the menu list

Jul 2, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #883 of 2,087
Have to admire XDuoo's commitment - adding features and stabilizing X2.

Not so common in cheaper players - XDuoo are earning large respect from me.

Jul 2, 2015 at 3:46 AM Post #884 of 2,087
  Have to admire XDuoo's commitment - adding features and stabilizing X2.

Not so common in cheaper players - XDuoo are earning large respect from me.

+1 million to that!

Makes me really respect xDuoo immensly! Would love to audition some of their other stuff.

Jul 2, 2015 at 4:44 AM Post #885 of 2,087
Very good.... I definitely needed that option to turn off 'Hold' function. That may be useful for some but annoyed me a bit.
Good work, X2 team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back