X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets
Nov 21, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #47 of 148
My guess would be that he has no animated start up and close down.  So graphically - much less content.

Nov 22, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #48 of 148
nmatheis, why are your files so much smaller than the firmware provided by FIIO?  Just curious.

My guess would be that he has no animated start up and close down.  So graphically - much less content.

That's what I thought, too. Then TheoS53 pointed out that our font files are much, much smaller. That's where most of it comes from. Some does come from fewer and simpler graphics files, as well.

Nov 23, 2014 at 8:03 AM Post #57 of 148
  There seems to be a new Chinese option??? That cannot be enabled or disabled. Anyone can tell me what it is?

The translation is "Folder hop song"....so I'm assuming this must be for the player to play the next song in the next folder after the last song in the current folder has finished playing

Nov 23, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #58 of 148
The translation is "Folder hop song"....so I'm assuming this must be for the player to play the next song in the next folder after the last song in the current folder has finished playing

Sometimes I wonder how odd English syntax must sound when translated into other languages! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back