WORST headphone you ever heard?
May 3, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #708 of 1,786
Quote:
There are 3 types of drivers sold for it - low, mid, and hi fi.
Try the low one and compare to, say, Sony MDR V-150. Or an earbud, any stock phone/mp3 player earbud. I beg you.

I have to disagree with you. Out of all the Best Buy options, they're the cleanest and crispest short of the UE6000. They're much better-tuned to rock than, say, Beats.

May 3, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #710 of 1,786
The Pioneers would be good if they were all $50-100 dollars cheaper .
@LuvMyBass the Sol Republics are so uncomfortable. They are just bass cannons. No midrange or treble. Compared to the Pioneers which are just a muddy mess WITH A midrange and treble .

May 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #711 of 1,786
@LuvMyBass the Sol Republics are so uncomfortable. They are just bass cannons. No midrange or treble. Compared to the Pioneers which are just a muddy mess WITH A midrange and treble .

I only demoed the $179 tracks ultra, not the $129 and $99 models. Maybe they sounded a bit better.

May 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #712 of 1,786
Ok I know that this is a very old reply but I need to comment..if these were the worst sounding thing for you..wow you must have some very nice earphones my friend..I do not have the 325s but people on here really love them and I was thinking about getting them..I really don't understand this.??.oh well each their own I guess..
I like Ipod earbuds, but I like earbuds in general.

Worst headphone ever heard for me is the Grado SR325i.

May 3, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #713 of 1,786
I don't know which version of the SOL Republics I tried, but I put on a demo pair that I thought looked pretty nice at HMV... and proceeded to put them back down in 15 seconds. Bass...Bad bass...All bass, nothing else.

May 3, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #714 of 1,786
I'm guessing the treble is a bit too much for him/her, nevertheless, the Grado SR325i have a smooth treble according to my ears though
gs1000.gif

May 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #717 of 1,786
Quote:
I have to disagree with you. Out of all the Best Buy options, they're the cleanest and crispest short of the UE6000. They're much better-tuned to rock than, say, Beats.

Quote:
The sound isn't even half bad on those, it's just the ergonomics that are horrible.

I personally tested them out at Jaben. Why was the pair I tried sounded so horrible?

May 3, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #718 of 1,786
Quote:

Off topic question... why are there so many people here with legendary Pokemon wearing HD 650 (or HD 600?) as their avatar? There's someone else that has the same image as you, except with Latios instead of Latias. Some Head-fi meme I'm not aware of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back