1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)

First

Back
218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227
229 230 231
Next

Last
  1. q2klepto
    I dont know - im barely juggling it all lol. I would love to come out - but something always comes up.

If my store picks up - im thinking of renting a hall and hosting another meetup..but thats way later. Have a bunch of gear and possibly gear & accessories for sale :)

2. rifi
    Hi All, Doodle poll officially closed. The vast majority chose Sept.8th from 11AM to 4PM. Fear not, I will post a few reminders when the date gets closer. PM me if you are able to come and I will send you my address. Looking forward to working out the final gear details with everyone and seeing it all hooked up. Cheers

Rubin likes this.
  3. q2klepto
    Atticus is out, and Verite Closed is in woo!
    Hifiman Sundara is out, and Hifiman Arya is in!

Hopefully I can make it out :) Do we have any keyboard enthusiasts or pad rollers?

4. Armaegis
    I've only got a couple Logitech Romer-G's which I know don't get much love in the online mechy community. Other than that, I've also got an original IBM Model-M...

5. Armaegis
    As a random aside, I'm ordering a couple miscellaneous things off Partsconnexion in the next couple days. If anyone wants to get a few things and split on shipping, let me know.

6. rifi
    @Armaegis thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look and PM you in a day or two if I find anything.

7. dscythe
    Might be out of town, but I'll try to swing by!

rifi likes this.
  8. rifi
    FYI, I checked on the Symphones website and they are now shipping the V9. Looks like a pretty significant revision. I am really tempted to buy a pair and swap out the V7s in my frankenphones. looking forward to setting up the next meet in two weeks. I will post a reminder a week out. hope everyone is enjoying their final days of summer.

Rubin likes this.
  9. knivek
    I am sorry for posting this here - but it seems there is a lack of hifi shops in SK... especially where I am (closer to Yorkton).

It's nice to see a Prairie presence on the forum here. Wish there was a place to demo some of the cans the forum people talk about.

10. q2klepto
    Ok Update to my list If im able to make it out :)

1. ZMF Aeolus
    2. ZMF Verite
    3. ZMF Verite Closed
    4. Hifiman Sundara
    5. Hifiman Arya
    6. Massdrop x THX AAA 789 Linear Amplifier (assuming it gets here before the meet)
    7. Massdrop CTH + SDAC DAC/Amp
    8. SMSL SU-8 Version 2 DAC
    And if i feel like lugging even more crap
    1. Sennheiser HD800 Super Dupont
    2. Sennheiser HD6XX w/ Dekoni Pads
    3. Fostex THX00

TLDR: Atticus is out, Aelous and Verite + Verite Closed and Arya is in.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    Rubin likes this.
  11. knivek
    Do you guys have a date set already now? Planning on bringing my daughter along for a taste of life outside of the hospital for a while!

12. Armaegis
    There's Everest Audio in Regina, and Soundshapers in Prince Albert. There might be others, but those are the only ones I know about.

As for the meet, we do have a date set but we might feel a little unsure about having a complete stranger show up since this is at a private residence. I will let the host decide.

13. knivek
    Oh, I was unaware it was a private residence, no worries! I did not mean to overextend an invitation.

14. Rubin
    I was planning to bring some things to eat and drink on Saturday. Does anyone have any requests re food, snacks, beer, scotch, etc?

15. rifi
    I planned on buying a dozen sausages and buns. Any vegetarians/vegans or people who can't eat pork?

First

Back
218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227
229 230 231
Next

Last