1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)

First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
230 231
Next

Last
  1. Viper2005
    I completely forgot it was *this* Sunday!
    Does anyone have any specific requests for gear?

(Edit fixed date so as not to confuse people)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. rifi
    @Viper2005 Cavalli Liquid Crimson.

Oh and if you still have your Ragnarok, I would love to hear my Axiom speakers through that.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  3. Viper2005
    Unfortunately the Rag is out at the moment , but I can bring the Liquid Crimson.

Also, I do have a Massdrop Airist R2R DAC for sale, if anyone is interested, I can bring that to the meet.

4. Rubin
    I'd be interested in hearing that dac.

5. q2klepto
    Bad news boys - my ZMF headphones shipped later than id like and wont arrive till next week :frowning2: As well as the THX 789 Amp - both are on their way to me

If only the meet was next week :frowning2:

6. Rubin
    That's too bad. Was looking forward to hearing the THX and the Verite in particular, since they're so hyped atm!

7. Jazzkammer
    Hey sorry to drop in on the thread, but is there a meet going on this weekend? I'm in town with my wife and I didn't bring any of my headphones with me but it would be nice to join. I'm from Edmonton!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  8. zoobabwa
    @Viper2005 I think the meet is Sunday, on the 8th.

Has the address been sent out yet?

9. Viper2005
    Oh yes, you’re right the 8th is on Sunday!

10. Armaegis
    Those who are interested need to PM the host. This is a private residence so it's up to him to share his address. Newcomers may need to be vouched for in this circumstance.

11. rifi
    PM me for the address.

12. rifi
    I will be running errands tomorrow AM but I will try and check the forum for any last minute PMs. If I find the time I'll and grab some sausages for the BBQ but feel free to bring some food or drinks. I know @Rubin had mentioned he was willing to help keep us hydrated.

13. Rubin
    I picked up some Trans Canada Bluebeary Ale and Anchor Steam. Will also be bringing my Clears and two amps. See you all soon!

14. Velomane
    Have fun everyone! Someone take some pics, too. I'll be at work thinking of you guys. Maybe directing a couple C130's over Rifi's house might help augment the sub-bass.:ksc75smile:

15. Armaegis
    Thanks to @rifi for hosting today. It's always fun meeting up with everybody!

rifi, Viper2005 and Rubin like this.
First

Back
219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228
230 231
Next

Last