Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
May 9, 2019 at 1:20 PM Post #3,378 of 4,133
@-iKa- I wonder if that treble bump 1k - 1.5k is what bothered me when listening to the Clears. I had to lower the treble a few dB to enjoy them.

I've also ordered Schiit's USB 5.0 upgrade so hopefully my Bifrost DAC is up and running next week!

Last edited:
May 14, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #3,380 of 4,133
So I got myself a set of Verum 1's through some trade shenanigans. If anyone's interested in hearing them, give me a shout.

May 16, 2019 at 8:13 PM Post #3,382 of 4,133
That's awesome. How are they ?
Very impressed so far. Incredibly smooth FR, a little soft on bass impact and top end shine, but super wide soundstage. I was a little skeptical of the headband design at first, but I really like it after using it.

May 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM Post #3,384 of 4,133
Jun 17, 2019 at 11:32 AM Post #3,385 of 4,133
Hi All, Checking in to see if there is interest in a meet sometime in the fall. My wife and I are finally settled into our new place and I now finally have space to host a meet! I know it's a ways away but maybe if we start organizing a date this early we can find a time that suits everyone. I am also thinking I might invite people to bring speakers or other non-headphone 2-channel gear. I can set up headphone gear in the basement/garage and speakers, amps, phono stages, streamers, etc. in my main listening area. Happy to start spit-balling dates and ideas. cheers.

Jun 21, 2019 at 12:02 AM Post #3,389 of 4,133
Thanks for the quick responses. I am pretty open right now. I was just interested in seeing if people were willing to consider a meet in the fall. As it stands, I am pretty open to dates and times. for feedback on possible meet options here once I have narrowed down the two most favoured times I will post them here and get final comments. @Velomane I am in Sargent Park on Valour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back