Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Apr 23, 2019 at 12:28 AM Post #3,361 of 4,133
May 4th would work for me. If anyone is interested I can bring a headless Raspberry Pi running Volumio. @AdamAtAdvance I would need access to the wifi at Advance to make it all work (an Ethernet connection for initial set up would make it even easier). Let me know if anyone is interested. Happy to bring my DIY Symphones V7 for anyone to A/B against any of Advance's current offerings as well.

Apr 25, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #3,368 of 4,133
Looks to be a good showing! The store will be open until 6pm for those that want to hang out that long. I will be here until 6pm as well. I just have to wrap up the food portion for 4pm so if you guys want to stay until 6pm, go for it!

May 4, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #3,370 of 4,133
Hi guys,

Slight change logistically here as we're undergoing renovations. We'll be set up downstairs in our custom install division. We have a boardroom that will be great for multiple setups and a large common area that I'll set up some tables and power.

when you come in just mention that you're here for the headphone meetup and they'll show you the way. I'm looking forward to this!

May 4, 2019 at 10:08 PM Post #3,372 of 4,133
Thanks for hosting today Adam! it was nice to see everyone again and try out a ton of new gear. I've included all the measurements I took today here:
https://imgur.com/a/8DATBLg
As always with EARS measurements, the EARS has its own flaws that show up in the treble, so there will always be a spike ~4.5K and a dip leading into it.

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #3,373 of 4,133
Hey guys, how did it go today?
edit: oh weird, I didn't see Ika's post above mine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back