Why the Beats Hate?
Feb 18, 2019 at 6:58 PM Post #1,951 of 2,037
Btw sennheiser high end earphones are pretty bad. Some very very odd tuning. I've yet to see a good sounding high end iem. Only cheap ones such as sony mh1 or chifi ones such as Moondrop iems are doing sound some justice.

I think the clue is in your name bait oven

Now you are saying £15 iems are better than sennheiser IE800, I think that was one step to far

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:59 PM Post #1,952 of 2,037
Btw sennheiser high end earphones are pretty bad. Some very very odd tuning. I've yet to see a good sounding high end iem. Only cheap ones such as sony mh1 or chifi ones such as Moondrop iems are doing sound some justice.
Wut...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:03 PM Post #1,953 of 2,037
So basically if you want the absolute best setup, best IEM's and best on ears, you want some Sony MH1 £15 IEM's and you want some Beats on ears. This will give you sound quality better than 99% of other headphones.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 8:48 PM Post #1,954 of 2,037
I have now found joy that you have found joy in me being annoyed at other people being annoyed at other people spending their money. LOL
How annoying.

Feb 18, 2019 at 9:50 PM Post #1,955 of 2,037
I think the clue is in your name bait oven

Now you are saying £15 iems are better than sennheiser IE800, I think that was one step to far

My name is a play on the composer Beethoven. You think that anyone who disagrees with some overly expensive audio gear with sub par performance is a troll? So youre equating price with performance, price means nothing in this world full of hype and dubious marketing.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2019 at 9:52 PM Post #1,956 of 2,037
So basically if you want the absolute best setup, best IEM's and best on ears, you want some Sony MH1 £15 IEM's and you want some Beats on ears. This will give you sound quality better than 99% of other headphones.

No there are a few headphones and earphones that are better. Just saying price doesn't equate to performance. Also on ears lack the soundstage of over ears.

Feb 19, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #1,959 of 2,037
I’ll add another recommendation for the Solo3. It’s a really solid headphone, and as a wireless headphone it’s doubly impressive. While it isn’t the most detailed headphone in the world, it does have a pleasant sound signature with quality imaging and low harmonic distortion. As Ty said, thanks are in order to Beats for making a good headphone for the masses.

Feb 19, 2019 at 6:21 PM Post #1,960 of 2,037
How annoying.
Ok that's it. Now I'm annoyed that you're annoyed that I found joy in you finding joy in me being annoyed at other people being annoyed at how other people spend their money.

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:40 PM Post #1,961 of 2,037
Ok that's it. Now I'm annoyed that you're annoyed that I found joy in you finding joy in me being annoyed at other people being annoyed at how other people spend their money.
Thank you for saying that, I liked it better when you were annoyed by people being annoyed at people being annoyed...so you being annoyed at me being annoyed at your joy has brought me joy.
Balance in the force has been restored.

Feb 19, 2019 at 11:45 PM Post #1,962 of 2,037
I’ll add another recommendation for the Solo3. It’s a really solid headphone, and as a wireless headphone it’s doubly impressive. While it isn’t the most detailed headphone in the world, it does have a pleasant sound signature with quality imaging and low harmonic distortion. As Ty said, thanks are in order to Beats for making a good headphone for the masses.

Exactly. And the good thing is they perform even better when wired, and frequency response stays the same. This is not the case with many Bluetooth headphones such as Bose headphones which sound crap when wired and unpowered.

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:10 AM Post #1,964 of 2,037
Too much annoying things here !

Grab a beer, get your Beats on your head and be happy
Great, good for you

Just do it somewhere else. This thread is one place where you can let all that pent up hate out

There's a whole Beats loving world out there for you.

Feb 20, 2019 at 4:19 AM Post #1,965 of 2,037
Great, good for you

Just do it somewhere else. This thread is one place where you can let all that pent up hate out

There's a whole Beats loving world out there for you.

I'm not a Beats lover, just a guy who show some respect to other's choice. I don't understand the hate as if everyone loves the same pair of Headphones, we would all have the same wife. Just let bygones be bygones :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back