Whiplash still in business? Or they don't care?
Jun 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

1000+ Head-Fier
I've order some cable about a week ago but the seller refused to communicate with me. I was wondering if they're still in business?
Some search later on revealed they're notorious for not sending out purchases.

Jun 24, 2012 at 3:48 AM Post #6 of 35
I think Craig is really busy. I ordered 2 TWAg cables in february, but since I changed my order (to await the clear cable). I recieved them (without a previous e-mail with tracking no) 2 weeks after he said they we're in the making. Ordered another cable 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard since, although sending out 2 e-mails. However I'm expecting the bell ringing at home this coming week...

Jun 24, 2012 at 3:55 AM Post #7 of 35
Whiplash is still in business. I actually just received an order that was placed about 3 weeks ago.

The cables are hand-made so it may take a little longer depending on the amount of orders they have in que. I'd suggest you to send another email as it's possible Craig missed a couple, but the last I spoke with him (earlier this week), he mentioned that they were quite behind so I'd give it some time for them to catch up. If you happene to have placed an order for the hybrid cable, those take even longer to make.

Personally, I've had great customer service from Craig and he gladly accommodated my shipping requests.

Hope you hear back soon.

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #10 of 35
I have been emailing back and forth with Craig all weekend.  I'll let him know about this posting and see if he can get you a response.

Craig is busy as has been said before.  Keep emailing him.  I know it's a pain..

Just for the record, Craig has always sent me what I have purchased and I have always had the best customer service from him.

Jun 24, 2012 at 1:27 PM Post #12 of 35
Quote:

Just for the record, Craig has always sent me what I have purchased and I have always had the best customer service from him.

Just wanna clarify... Craig was fast the first time I ordered (didn't even send out a tracking number, the stuff just arrived at my door out of the blue). And secondly he was more than generous to sort out an error with one of the cables that arose due to communication. My point is... If you have ordered, stop worrying and let him do what he does best... :wink:

Kind regards,

Jun 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM Post #14 of 35
Quote:
Thanks buddy! Appreciate your help! I just thought a little reply isn't all that trouble at all. I know he make good stuffs but they gotta buck up on communication.
redface.gif

It'll be worth the wait. I have multiple cables from Whiplash and not only are they eye candy, but they sound just as good as they look. 

Thanks Craig for coming on to reassure everyone. 

beerchug.gif

Jun 24, 2012 at 2:39 PM Post #15 of 35
Oh no problem.

Here is the truth. I receive so many emails a day that sometimes I forgot to go back and answer those which I have missed.

It's not done intentionally. Pleae have faith that everything will be taken care of. This is a funny business. It's either feast or famine.
So like I said, I will take care of it.

Thanks!!!!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back