Which one is the best in Brainwavz ?
Dec 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

chanawar

New Head-Fier
Hello forum,

I am new here and I need some experience, help and thoughts about IEMs.

Firstly I have used Creative EP-630 five years ago :)

One year ago, I wanted to change it to Meelectronics M6. I have been using this over one year. But It is getting to hard wear them. Because its cable must cross back of my ears. So, I need a new earphone as normal wear.

My music taste is Rock, Metal, Pop and Blues.

I interest in Brainwavz earphones now very very confused which model is the best for me. M1, M2 and M3 are old models I think. M4, M5 and R1 are newer than others. I am interested in R1 beause of two spearkers. But I think its build quality is not very well because of plastic body.

Last word, which is the best one for me? On the other hand you can recommend other brands and models for me at max 50-60 USD

Also If you can choose best in the survery below, I would be happy for it. Thanks a lot.

Dec 1, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #2 of 19
I just got a R1 and I can say that it is amazing for the price. Pretty balanced, good for any genre (I demand some more bass though, I'm a basshead) You really can't go wrong with it.
I can't speak of quality as I've only had it for a week, but no issues so far. Doesn't seem like it's going to break anytime soon.

Dec 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #3 of 19
In my own personal experience, the R1s are horrible. They sound almost like the Monoprice 8323, but with more muddy bass; dark sound. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from them, but I would prefer the Image S2ms over the R1s. For the others, I have never tried them.

Dec 1, 2012 at 6:38 PM Post #4 of 19
Quote:
In my own personal experience, the R1s are horrible. They sound almost like the Monoprice 8323, but with more muddy bass; dark sound. Maybe I'm just expecting too much from them, but I would prefer the Image S2ms over the R1s. For the others, I have never tried them.

That is strange, but maybe I paid $30 for it and I didn't expect much. Or maybe it's just my X10 was so badly deformed lol.

Dec 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #7 of 19
Take a look at Vsonic VC02. Fits your budget, suits your music tastes and is currently the best thing I have heard that is < $100

Dec 2, 2012 at 7:55 AM Post #8 of 19
Quote:
Take a look at Vsonic VC02. Fits your budget, suits your music tastes and is currently the best thing I have heard that is < $100

I was wondering whether to buy a Vsonic VC02, so could someone tell us more about the mids of the Vsonic VC02, for example in comparison with the GR06.
That would be good to know.

Dec 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM Post #13 of 19
Anybody knows how to wear R1 ? I mean we must cross its cable from back of our ears or we must wear it normal ?

http://cdn.head-fi.org/a/a9/a9f0c570_2012-10-1108.29.02Custom.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back