Which headphones are these? Need experts on AKG.
Jan 26, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #16 of 21

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sorry, didn't know people were too lazy to think "these days".

JPresz, you done? Or are you going to keep posting useless stuff?

Great attitude for someone looking for help.

Just because you're too lazy to type out the questions you want to ask...

I don't think I ever asked for your help, nor did I ask for your opinion. You're too lazy to think, and I'm not judging you for that.

Thanks for participating tho.

It's amazing how cocky people get when someone asks a question. For some reason they feel moraly superior, and need one to get on one's knees to give some help.

Sad, the internet is.

Pathetic.

Jan 26, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #17 of 21
you said nothing about "is this a replica/fake?" you just asked "which headphones are these?". and you're saying people on here are being cocky, yet you're the one who started trying to insult people. get a life.

Jan 26, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:
you said nothing about "is this a replica/fake?" you just asked "which headphones are these?". and you're saying people on here are being cocky, yet you're the one who started trying to insult people. get a life.

No, I never did, lol. Yes, I asked which headphones those were. That's asking for confirmation. I read on ebay they were AKG141 from the 90s, but with no other description. I'd rather trust someone here who knows better. You certainly don't, so you feel the need to troll. Too bad most people can't use their brain even if their lifes depended on it..

You tell me to get a life, classy. Might want to stop replying and maybe get one yourself. 

Thanks.

Jan 26, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #19 of 21

Quote:
Quote:

No, I never did, lol. Yes, I asked which headphones those were. That's asking for confirmation. I read on ebay they were AKG141 from the 90s, but with no other description. I'd rather trust someone here who knows better. You certainly don't, so you feel the need to troll. Too bad most people can't use their brain even if their lifes depended on it..

You tell me to get a life, classy. Might want to stop replying and maybe get one yourself. 

Thanks.

You have fun with your stay on head-fi with an attitude like that.

Jan 26, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
I for one, despite the lacking intro, assumed as soon as I saw the title that the guy was wanting help identifying the headphones. Either way.. why does everyone on either side of the issue have to get worked up about it.. simple mixup - not a big deal.

^ Thanks. That's one rational guy who thinks. The world needs more like you.

And to the rest, no need to get worked up so bad. The troll's posts have been erased, and now it looks like I'm talking to the wind. No need to give me the "attitude sermon".

PS: Phaedra, let's not get hypocrytical, shall we? :wink:.

Jan 26, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #21 of 21
How about trying again with a new thread, and (everyone else) without the trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back