which headphone gave you your first EARGASM
Jan 21, 2006 at 1:21 AM Post #181 of 411
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibo
you ppl have got it all wrong, it should be "audiogasm"
orphsmile.gif

Or perhaps aurgasm?

Jan 26, 2006 at 9:20 PM Post #184 of 411
Sorry for being a little off topic, but I've never had one. Only decent cans I've owned are super.fi3s. Seems it'll be very likely with some sr-60s
eggosmile.gif

Jan 27, 2006 at 11:33 AM Post #186 of 411
Oh that's an easy one.

Sennheiser HD590 V3
eggosmile.gif

That was my entry level audiophile quality headphones, and to me they sounded amazing (comming from 5 year old el'cheapo altec lansing computer speakers).

That's the first time I went WOW!

Jan 28, 2006 at 4:54 AM Post #189 of 411
E4Cs for me

Jan 28, 2006 at 8:36 AM Post #194 of 411
I think it was the HD565 Ovation. It was quite a dramatic improvement over the B&O FORM 1 I remember.

Feb 8, 2006 at 4:25 AM Post #195 of 411
Oh God. I'm having my first eargasm as I type this. I just recieved and opened my DT770-80's after weeks of fighting to get them. I'm listening to Seether - The Gift right now and it is damned nice. For a while I wasn't impressed as it was quite hard to even hear vocals and such, then I found that I had CMSS 3D turned on. I turned it off, and my-oh-my. Listen to that fidelity! Never has a headphone treated me so good.

Before I couldn't fully understand why you guys spend such massive amounts on high fidelity headphone equipment. I understand now. I'm going to need to get an amp ASAP, a new sound card aswell.

THANK YOU HEAD-FI! Forget that damned wallet!

EDIT: BTW, I think that Nine Inch Nails was meant to be heard on headphones. This stuff flies through your head constantly. Can't really say that I entirely like it though, it's a bit distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back