Whats your go to sub $120 IEM?
Jan 15, 2015 at 11:49 AM Post #49 of 58
  The Vsonic GR07 gets my vote. It sounds great with literally everything. I'm considering getting another pair, then riding off into the sunset with it and the TOTLs I have left.

I second this. My GR07 bass edition sounds great with any genre, from hip hop to classical to modern jazz, just great performance in all situations. One of the channels is beginning to give out so I may have to look into recabling them.

Jan 15, 2015 at 5:50 PM Post #50 of 58
I like my re 400

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #51 of 58
  I second this. My GR07 bass edition sounds great with any genre, from hip hop to classical to modern jazz, just great performance in all situations. One of the channels is beginning to give out so I may have to look into recabling them.

same. notwithstanding sonic characteristics, the articulating/adjustable nozzles won me over.

Jan 17, 2015 at 6:13 AM Post #55 of 58
I can't wait to hear how you like your purchase.
I would have voted for the Shure SE215, just because I have been using them for 6 months heavy use and they have been great.
Very comfortable and "sound" good to me. Plus I love the 2 year warranty and detachable cable.
The cable is what always breaks for me but I have been buying cheap in-ears before I purchased the SE215. 

Jan 17, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #56 of 58
I can't wait to hear how you like your purchase.
I would have voted for the Shure SE215, just because I have been using them for 6 months heavy use and they have been great.
Very comfortable and "sound" good to me. Plus I love the 2 year warranty and detachable cable.
The cable is what always breaks for me but I have been buying cheap in-ears before I purchased the SE215. 

What is the bass signature like on the 215's?

Jan 17, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #58 of 58
What is the bass signature like on the 215's?

I am no "audiophile" so take it for what it is. The bass sounds really good to me. I have the HiSoundAudio Wooduo 2 the bass compared to those are nice. The bass gets low where it needs to and doesn't sound boomy or bloated.

The only way to know if it's right for you is to buy them from somewhere that you can send them back for a refund and or use the money towards a different pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back