Whats the Ugliest Headphone EVER
Jul 29, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #17 of 49
The H2+ by TakeT

Batpure mode activated, Styrofoam alien head

Rotting pumpkin colored deformed, unequal pads

Stylishly approximate headband, with heatshrinks on it... uncomfortable ergonomical wonder

It's an acquired taste, though I'm sure it quickly grows on you. Some find it charming too

Its sound on the other hand is something else completely; its tremendous, unique... and proportionally as good as ugly is the headphone (according to what people had to say about it).

It's made on a low budget and by a very small company... or just one guy; which explains why it looks like that.

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:00 AM Post #19 of 49
Quote:
The H2+ by TakeT

Batpure mode activated, Styrofoam alien head

Rotting pumpkin colored deformed, unequal pads

Stylishly approximate headband, with heatshrinks on it... uncomfortable ergonomical wonder

It's an acquired taste, though I'm sure it quickly grows on you. Some find it charming too

Its sound on the other hand is something else completely; its tremendous, unique... and proportionally as good as ugly is the headphone (according to what people had to say about it).

It's made on a low budget and by a very small company... or just one guy; which explains why it looks like that.

those are stange haha

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:10 AM Post #22 of 49
I've always liked the Koss Portapro look...  I know I recognize it from when I was little from the 80s, but I honestly can't remember who would have had one.  I know my parents certainly would not have.  Who knows, maybe advertising works better than I would have expected.

Jul 30, 2012 at 12:23 AM Post #23 of 49
Quote:
1350x1700px-LL-12b23120_ColoudColors.jpeg

"Coral", one funniest color I know of :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back