What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn?
Dec 19, 2012 at 12:07 PM Post #153 of 159
1. any Beyer DT880s (Another company needs to steal the material for the velour on these, like now)
2. Denon D2000 (Amazingly soft and comfortable leather, even better than the fostex which is saying something)
3. Fostex T50rp (with mad dog comfort strap)
4. Audio Technica w3000anv (Pads are amazing despite being on ear and if the headband fits you its above avg in comfort for sure)
5. Audeze LCD-3
6. Sennheiser HD800 (They feel kind of strange like they're eating your face because they're so huge)
7. Grado 225i (Pads and headband are below avg, but these are so light that it doesn't really matter)
8. AKG K702 (pads are nice, but the headband is a b****)
9. Hifiman He-400 w/ velour (Pads and headband are moderately comfortable, but these things honestly feel like they weigh 5lb)

Jan 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #157 of 159
1.AD700 - Just so comfortable light weight and 3D wing system works to barely put any pressure on your head and big soft velour pads are very comfortable and let your ears breath more then other material.
2.HD 428 - Also very lightweight fully over ear with minimal clamp and and good amount of soft padding on the headband and on the earpads ears do get a bit hot after extended use.
3.HTF600 Light weight not allot of clamp good amount of pretty soft padding but the material they used make my ears sweaty sooner and at temperatures none of my other headphones do.

Aug 7, 2016 at 5:20 PM Post #159 of 159
Senns HD700 are the most comfortable in their inventory in my opinion. You list The Audeze LCD2 in the list as one of the firsts, but they feel extremely heavy. What's close to number 1 needs to be comfortable for everybody, not just the men with bionic necks. It must be very bad during summer time in hot countries as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back