What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Dec 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #37,516 of 136,059
Quote:
Which albums / tracks ?! :wink:

My apologies. I had the whole album of "Blue Train" on my playlist. The album is so amazing! I think Coltrane is working his way to be the number 1 top favorite Jazz artist in my list. His works never cease to surprise me, no matter how many times I listen.
biggrin.gif

destroysall.

Dec 8, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #37,517 of 136,059
I adore his music too; he's in my top five favourites, along with Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Charlie Mingus & Cannonball Adderley. I've been a lot into Mingus lately. Oh Yeah!, The Black Saint & the Sinner Lady...

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #37,519 of 136,059
Kill The Noise's Kill Kill Kill and Deadmau5's 4x4=12. I've decided to step away from dub step for a little while and engulf myself in electro-house and DnB.

Dec 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM Post #37,520 of 136,059

Hallelujah -- Andre Rieu

/ YAYYYY ;')

At Radio City Music Hall in New York, Andre Rieu along with the Harlem Gospel Choir, and Tenors and Sopranos from his own group of performers, put forth an out of this world, totally moving rendition of Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. The whole piece, from which the Hallelujah Chorus is just one part, is known as Messiah. It is legendary that it was inspired by God. Handel composed the piece in just three weeks, but it is said that modern musicians can hardly even copy it in three weeks, let alone write it from the ground up.

Hopefully you will all feel the tremendous Light in this piece, and recognize that it is intended to give the Glory to the Christ Self that is a part of each and every one of us. Always Peace and Light!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

;') - to pieces , err, whirled peas , even ...

Dec 8, 2012 at 9:27 PM Post #37,525 of 136,059

Dec 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM Post #37,527 of 136,059

Step daughter was there when she lived in Ireland back in 2003, wonder if I can pick her out in the crowd... :D

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:34 AM Post #37,528 of 136,059
Quote:
Quote:
I adore his music too; he's in my top five favourites, along with Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Charlie Mingus & Cannonball Adderley. I've been a lot into Mingus lately. Oh Yeah!, The Black Saint & the Sinner Lady...

As I recall reading, Mingus resented being called Charlie!

'my way of showing affection for his music, but I wasn't aware of his personal preference; I will name him as Charles from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back