What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter)
May 15, 2018 at 4:12 PM Post #7,906 of 14,566
Wow, Mike's post relaesed some pent up energy. I've been thinking all along that one way his transport would sound superior to or match a high end player was bwd.......that is what I'm hoping for, however he implements it. A $4.00 CD + Schiit CD thingy + Yggy duking it out with dCS. Or a Perfect Wave....

Bosie, be careful please. I was young like that once, now I have trouble keeping up with two threads.....:)

May 15, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #7,907 of 14,566
Fractured both elbows yesterday en route to work by bike (see my twitter for pics, lol), and got four stitches in my chin to boot, so probably not doing much hifi for the time being. Looking like I will make it to Amsterdam in late June though...
Goodness! Hope your recovery is uneventful and very boring.

May 15, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #7,910 of 14,566
Use the format you prefer. No reason to tell someone that their preferred play method is invalid. Me, I play them all, well except 8 track. :)

May 15, 2018 at 5:50 PM Post #7,911 of 14,566
99% of the music I listen to is best consumed as if it were one long track. Most progressive rock/metal albums have a theme and a story. Sure, you could listen to Welcome To The Machine all by itself, but it's so much better when it comes in its place during the whole of Wish You Were Here.

With Grateful Dead concerts, sometimes the whole disc is one song, and if not, it's most always one interlinked sequence of music.

May 15, 2018 at 6:06 PM Post #7,912 of 14,566
Fractured both elbows yesterday en route to work by bike (see my twitter for pics, lol), and got four stitches in my chin to boot, so probably not doing much hifi for the time being. Looking like I will make it to Amsterdam in late June though...
Yikes...sorry to hear about your accident.
On the bright side, you may be able to find some soothing medications in Amsterdam. Try the cafes. :sunglasses:

May 15, 2018 at 7:07 PM Post #7,914 of 14,566
Use the format you prefer. No reason to tell someone that their preferred play method is invalid. Me, I play them all, well except 8 track. :)
This, this, a hundred times this. If you don't want a CD transport, great! Keep it to yourself please. There's a lot of things that Schiit experiment with that I don't want or need, but I realize they're not making things just for me. I'm just excited they're involved with this hobby.
Bosie, sorry about your accident, sounds very painful.

May 15, 2018 at 7:10 PM Post #7,916 of 14,566
If you're going to stay on the lawn start mowing.
I apologize for doing this in advance. It's really not like me but couldn't help it.
post-11726-0-45792500-1444103674.jpg

It's Constanza with big ears.

May 15, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #7,920 of 14,566
Arrgh! I hope you won't need surgery. Impact injuries to joints are not fun, as I discovered when I smashed my right shoulder against a rock skiing last year, dislocation and fracture of the head of the humerus just where a bunch of ligaments attach. Total dedication to physical therapy is your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back