Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Mar 4, 2007 at 1:12 AM Post #526 of 2,524
Well, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get the universals now and trade them in for the customs later
evil_smiley.gif

If the UM2 is any indication, the W3s universals should retain their value through late summer and beyond
wink.gif

Mar 4, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #527 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get the universals now and trade them in for the customs later
evil_smiley.gif

If the UM2 is any indication, the W3s universals should retain their value through late summer and beyond
wink.gif

exactly my plan

Mar 5, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #528 of 2,524
powderhound,

have you released these pictures to your dealers and allowed them to post it?
I've seen on just now....PM if you've not allowed for its release by dealers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by p0wderh0und23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Disclaimer: This is a MODEL. This not the final color. We wanted to give you all a sneak peak at where we are going with the design. This image is NOT to be used for promotional use by anyone except Westone.

3blackwidowfe1.jpg

Mar 7, 2007 at 4:08 PM Post #529 of 2,524
Are the dimensions and weight finalized yet? Will the difference in size be more or less than UM1 >> UM2?

Mar 7, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #531 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by smoka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are the dimensions and weight finalized yet? Will the difference in size be more or less than UM1 >> UM2?

Check back a few pages. I have the UM1 next to the UM2 next to the Westone3 in an image. As for weight ..ya no clue. I'd have to weigh it.
It's light. :)

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #536 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by fierce_freak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think someone saw it as the ship date on a vendor's site and posted it here. You did, of course, point out that you didn't know where they (the vendor) were getting their information from.

Oh yeah, I remember. RadTech had an "we expect date" in their pre-order.

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:22 PM Post #537 of 2,524
p0wderh0und, can you give us an estimated date as to when these will be available? are we looking at a week or two, a month or two, or what?

Mar 7, 2007 at 7:58 PM Post #539 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the natives are getting restless
wink.gif

I just hope they ship before I go on vacation.
smily_headphones1.gif
Leaving on the 18th and would love to have them for the trip. Ordered with next day shipping so when they ship they'll get here fast.
etysmile.gif
and I've got RS-1's in the mail woot! (head-fi is already destroying my bank account lol)

Mar 8, 2007 at 1:05 AM Post #540 of 2,524
I get a sense (talking to this certain sales person), its going to be late March early April...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back