Wagnus Cables Thread
May 19, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #91 of 143
  hello guys i am struggling here to find the right cable for fitear parterre and my player is ak 120 II.. Which wagnus cable is good? 

What's "wrong" with your current cable?

May 20, 2015 at 1:55 AM Post #93 of 143
Any impressions of this ToTL ¥45,000 IC yet?

http://wagnus.exblog.jp/23114100/

WAGNUS. high-end mini to mini cable Diamond Dust ”Fimbul”

1. Diamond Dust type aenigma ×9conductors
  2. Special twisting treatment
  3. WAGNUS.mastering quality soldering
  4. Oyaide P3.5G

9HzfERT.jpg

May 20, 2015 at 10:17 PM Post #95 of 143
Diamond Dust silver nugget costs an additional ¥3,000

http://wagnus.exblog.jp/22602211/

Another new product ”Sungrazer”

http://wagnus.exblog.jp/23114260/

Jul 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #96 of 143
I got my Wagnus Diamond Dust for Fitear. Looks very ergonomic. A bit concerned about the jack though...the wire is a bit lose in the jack, might add a bit of glue.

Hi Mimouille,

I would like to know for Fitear 335 you have try on the Wagnus diamond dust.

Just want to heard some comments regard this cable. Hope you don't mind to share the experience with me.

I am looking for a cable to replace 001.

Recently I just got a cable from Beat audio Primma Donna for my custom Roxanne US790. Sound amazing.

Not sure about Wagnus.

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:32 AM Post #99 of 143
I demo'd some Wagnus cables at Fujiya fest yesterday and had a short chat with Haru and Noble's Wizard. I was very impressed with build quality and sound. I have been considering either a cable upgrade for my ZX2->K10, or selling the ZX2 and getting a Chord Mojo and using my smartphone as a source. Honestly, the Diamond Dust cable paired with the ZX2/K10 proved a great bang-for-buck improvement even without the correct TRRS connector to suit the ZX2, so I've decided to go that route (with the correct connector) instead of getting the Mojo.

TL;DR Wagnus cables are worth a serious consideration!

Feb 27, 2018 at 1:46 AM Post #102 of 143
Looking for opinions...anyone pair Diamond Dust with Tralucent 1plus2? Impressions?

Haven't paired with the 1+2 but the DD is a very revealing and transparent cable - resembles the 1+2's signature, a like-for-like combo which may sound a tad thin as a result

Apr 10, 2018 at 11:49 PM Post #104 of 143
Haven't paired with the 1+2 but the DD is a very revealing and transparent cable - resembles the 1+2's signature, a like-for-like combo which may sound a tad thin as a result

I was able to audition the Wagnus diamond dust with my fitear TG334. The first thing that stood out was the quality of the connectors, it's like they've been hand cast, just stunning. The DD cable is extremely transparent and suits the TG334 perfectly. Originally I was after a slightly dry sounding cable, the DD highlights (to me) that isn't the case.

The only issue is the cable is extremely microphonic. If Wagnus could remove the microphonics through better insulation and braiding, it would be an easy recommendation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back