W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 18, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #1,321 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Please try to speak English mengs, don't know what the Fff ya'll talking about.
confused_face_2.gif

:p practicing my rapping with my violin... jk that'd be terrible. 

Quote:

Lol, um, meng... you and I both bro need massa more o dat!

Indeed we do :p

Apr 19, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #1,328 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Please try to speak English mengs, don't know what the Fff ya'll talking about.
confused_face_2.gif

Mengs Fff ya'll dunna clue myself meng! C'mon..contribute! Ok, the dude's a bit too pretty for me to take seriously, and the song's a bit too poppy for me as well, but kinda catchy! So here you go as my first contribution
biggrin.gif

Btw, if this has been posted already, then that's just plain funny!

Apr 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #1,329 of 3,914
Holy crap Sf! Not only does this one sound awesome, and have sexy chicks in it, but best of all...
YOU ARE IN IT LOL!

Not sure if the above is working. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn_15i9CG8&list=PL18A668651754F86B

Apr 19, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #1,330 of 3,914
Quote:
Quote:
Nice ones, never heard the first one so bookmarked. Keep it coming this thread needs to get serious sooner or later!
Quote:

Mengs Fff ya'll dunna clue myself meng! C'mon..contribute! Ok, the dude's a bit too pretty for me to take seriously, and the song's a bit too poppy for me as well, but kinda catchy! So here you go as my first contribution
biggrin.gif

Btw, if this has been posted already, then that's just plain funny!

Holy fakku for a second here I thought you were master troll. If I didn't know better and checked the username I would have flamed you hard...
Even your stupid song rec is to the same taste as his.

Apr 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #1,331 of 3,914
Quote:
Nice ones, never heard the first one so bookmarked. Keep it coming this thread needs to get serious sooner or later!
Holy fakku for a second here I thought you were master troll. If I didn't know better and checked the username I would have flamed you hard...
Even your stupid song rec is to the same taste as his.

Lol! Yeah, that first one was lame. But did you check out the 2nd one I posted? Please do. Not only does it sound great, but seriously, master troll is prominent in it!

Btw, I will be checking out the tunes you posted as soon as I can. Thanks.

Apr 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #1,332 of 3,914
Quote:
Holy crap Sf! Not only does this one sound awesome, and have sexy chicks in it, but best of all...
YOU ARE IN IT LOL!

Not sure if the above is working. Here's the link:

honestly thought sf's DP was the declaration of his love for Jack In The Box, except he is the square version

Apr 20, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #1,335 of 3,914
Quote:
Never heard? im surprised! 

It's on jay z's first album called reasonable doubt

Here's a couple more from that album

Nah, was talking about the Lotus video above yours.

Although Reasonable Doubt is my second favourite Jay-Z album so that's always good.

^ Dat primary production. 
cool.gif
 WAYNE I always knew you had good taste in music good job my young grasshiphopper. Unlike those dusty basement folks, they need to get schooled.

@Kami meng jack ain't got nothing on my sexy boxy look, that round ping pong head can take hike. Though he does make a tasty $1 spicy chicken sandwich. 
biggrin.gif

Master troll I have more taste in a fingernail than you do in your entire body four times over.
Though I should really wash the pineapples off my fingertips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back