W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 17, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #1,294 of 3,914
Quote:
Well those are the only West Coast MCs, along with Cube, that I don't mind hearing. The new ones are just plain weird and uninspired sounding.

I am not buying anything until I am done finals, maybe in a couple of weeks

Yeah there hasn't been many good up and coming west coast hip hop acts of late. It seems to have really died down after the end of the "golden era."

Quote:
I'll bring it to the meet if you want.

That's right good to see you admit it.

That is an amazing picture and you have no sense of aesthetics. 

Sure. Usual fare? This time I'll highlight everything as you skimped out on the stuff I didn't highlight last time. Just PM it to me, I'll have it by end of today.

BTW, miss nick n and Bok Choi.

oh ho i am coming as well, send me some plane tixs ASAP!!! My troll @ss needs to hit up Canada.

I know what i am and what i am not, alls i know is that i am 100% Brack that's for sure. 

Meh, in that pic Fany lookie like a shaggy dog, sorry to ruin it for ya' but it's Da Troof.
tongue.gif

Will let me do some final edit 1st then send it over, but ITS HELLA LONG!!! LoL So yeppp it's the usual fare.
biggrin.gif

Bok Choi got lost in a Chinese Restaurant and couldn't find his way back, so you know what happened after that.................
triportsad.gif

Nick told me he ain't coming back cuz you stabbed him in the back, oh i shouldn't have told you this.
normal_smile .gif

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #1,295 of 3,914
Quote:
I'll bring it to the meet if you want.

My finals end on monday. I might just have it before the meet.

Yeah nick_n need to come back with his nerd rap, I hate to admit it but I get every single line rapped from his links

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #1,296 of 3,914
Quote:
not one, but if there are many like mine... :p
^

+
Quote:
Threads take up much less space than you think.

Factor in a million threads and it's a whole nother story. But still not worthwhile enough to do what you suggested.

+
Quote:
): so mean crackers

^ Oh spamda don't think i will ask about you locked thread cuz i got a warning/ deleted post from currawong due to that epic battle between inks and i in that ATH 1K thread. LoL

Don't want to give that bridie more problems.

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #1,297 of 3,914
Quote:
Yeah there hasn't been many good up and coming west coast hip hop acts of late. It seems to have really died down after the end of the "golden era."

oh ho i am coming as well, send me some plane tixs ASAP!!! My troll @ss needs to hit up Canada.

I wouldn't say it died, aceyalone is a boss and he came after the golden era, the new ones just aren't impressive especially post 2000's

just take the trip, my friend went from Van to san fran in like a couple days or something

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #1,298 of 3,914
Quote:
I wouldn't say it died, aceyalone is a boss and he came after the golden era, the new ones just aren't impressive especially post 2000's

just take the trip, my friend went from Van to san fran in like a couple days or something

i'll be there right now, but i need ya'll to send me those tixs meng.
biggrin.gif

Will check that out, but i bet it ain't as gud as Korean hip hop though. : P

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #1,299 of 3,914
Quote:
+
+

^ Oh spamda don't think i will ask about you locked thread cuz i got a warning/ deleted post from currawong due to that epic battle between inks and i in that ATH 1K thread. LoL

Don't want to give that bridie more problems.

): me too

speaking of bok choy, where's he been? Nick posted in a thread that I posted long ago just today. 

Apr 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM Post #1,302 of 3,914
Quote:

Quote:
My finals end on monday. I might just have it before the meet.

Yeah nick_n need to come back with his nerd rap, I hate to admit it but I get every single line rapped from his links

Quote:
Meh, in that pic Fany lookie like a shaggy dog, sorry to ruin it for ya' but it's Da Troof.
tongue.gif

Will let me do some final edit 1st then send it over, but ITS HELLA LONG!!! LoL So yeppp it's the usual fare.
biggrin.gif

Bok Choi got lost in a Chinese Restaurant and couldn't find his way back, so you know what happened after that.................
triportsad.gif

Nick told me he ain't coming back cuz you stabbed him in the back, oh i shouldn't have told you this.
normal_smile .gif

You're shaggy. 

Just PM it, length does not scare me.

He's Korean >.<

Nannii? 

Quote:
nicks around, but just mostly lurking it seems. PMed him in a 3 way for the 1st time, frankly i wasn't impressed.
biggrin.gif

You sick perv.
Quote:
speaking of bok choy, where's he been? Nick posted in a thread that I posted long ago just today. 

He's on the high-end IEM threads.

Apr 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM Post #1,305 of 3,914
Quote:
why did he go to IEMs ):
must love fart buds. 

Quote:
He's always been into high-end IEMs.

Just look at the old threads he perused. He's had everything from the 334 to the 1Plus2 to etc etc.

Are ya'll talking about nick or bak choi??? Cuz what Twinkie said seems to apply to both tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back