W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 18, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #1,308 of 3,914
Quote:
LoL black hippy sounds so hipsterish, oh those youngin' and their trendiness.

Agreed!

Also a big fan of action bronson

Apr 18, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #1,309 of 3,914
Just checked my to buy list, all MCs from NY, hope hmv has them, I remembered how brutal it was to get NY records back when CD plus was still around

Apr 18, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #1,310 of 3,914
Schoolboy Q probably my favorite out of TDE, but that's just because he just makes more appealing tracks imo. Kendrick and Soulo ain't that bad tho lol 

BRONSOLINO aka the white ghostface killah haha. Speaking of him, Did anyone listen to his Twelve reasons to die album? shidd was crazy.

Apr 18, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #1,311 of 3,914
Quote:
Schoolboy Q probably my favorite out of TDE, but that's just because he just makes more appealing tracks imo. Kendrick and Soulo ain't that bad tho lol 

BRONSOLINO aka the white ghostface killah haha. Speaking of him, Did anyone listen to his Twelve reasons to die album? shidd was crazy.

Just mentioned it a few posts back. Dang no one here but us two? I am disappoint.

Apr 18, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #1,312 of 3,914
Lol that doesn't mean I haven't heard it, I was actually surprised it featured the lesser known members and lacked the sharper ones, to each its own though

Apr 18, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #1,317 of 3,914
Quote:
Obviously you. We anticipate your every move.
the link to the album cough cough

Since we're finally heading in a serious direction, I'm inclined to say I've only done up to 56 vids out of the 200.

Meh as expected. TBH i thought you only had like max 20, so already exceeded my expectations.
biggrin.gif

That album was that bad??? Clicked on it and it comes back to this thread, yes i know you got to do the dot.com thing, but just saying.

I know ya'll loves to stalk me up in herrrr, so were ya'll lucky enough to see that showdown between inks and i??? Too bad it was deleted. :  (

Apr 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #1,319 of 3,914
Quote:
Ey master meng. How's it goin 
floatsmile.png

well back to endless hours of practicing. my rapping :p

Lol, um, meng... you and I both bro need massa more o dat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back