W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 20, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #1,336 of 3,914
whoops 
biggrin.gif

One of my fav drug related tracks 

These 2 painted such a vivid picture. 

Pusha decoded his verse

Apr 20, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #1,337 of 3,914
Nah, was talking about the Lotus video above yours.

Although Reasonable Doubt is my second favourite Jay-Z album so that's always good.

Troll I have more taste in a fingernail than you do in your entire body four times over.
Though I should really wash the pineapples off my fingertips.

Like I said those dirty lil' fingers of yours, who knows where they been, can't trust them just like your taste in fruit and music. We need another anti Twinkie Thread solely devoted to your horrid taste in music tbh. :p

Jay haven't put out anything worthwhile since forever. Though I don't listen to him much he has wayyy pass his prime and is over hyped just like kanye nowadays.

Flying lotus is pretty good, but Simo is better. Heeeeeeeee

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #1,342 of 3,914
I haven't listened to him in years 
tongue.gif

Libra Scale album was great. One in a million and Beatiful Monster I think. Though Beautiful monster has a corny video. 

Isn't Ne Yo a pretty new artist??? I really don't follow RnB. Haha listened to some frank ocean stuff and was alright and listened to that new Canadian dood, forgot his name, oh right weeknd and he was alright but just not my cup of tea I guess. :D

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #1,343 of 3,914
Quote:
Isn't Ne Yo a pretty new artist??? I really don't follow RnB. Haha listened to some frank ocean stuff and was alright and listened to that new Canadian dood, forgot his name, oh right weeknd and he was alright but just not my cup of tea I guess.
biggrin.gif

he's been around starting at least 2010. Wouldn't say that's new :p 

Yeah, his songs are all over the place. Some I didn't like. 

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #1,344 of 3,914
he's been around since 07 smh, know your famous black people!!

Apr 21, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #1,346 of 3,914
Quote:
^ he is famous? LoL Obviously not famous enough, cuz I don't listen to him.
tongue.gif

That makes more sense spamda saying 2010, that's pretty recent meng. This guy don't even know who you be listening to. Just keep playing that violin son, no need to listen to other sh!Ts. LoL

Hey the first time I found him was around 2010 is why I said at least 2010 :p 

Quote:
he's been around since 07 smh, know your famous black people!!

:) yup 

Apr 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #1,347 of 3,914
Quote:
^ he is famous? LoL Obviously not famous enough, cuz I don't listen to him.
tongue.gif

That makes more sense spamda saying 2010, that's pretty recent meng. This guy don't even know who you be listening to. Just keep playing that violin son, no need to listen to other sh!Ts. LoL

he kinda fell off pretty much after a photo of him getting head from a back-up dancer, i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back