W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 21, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #1,351 of 3,914
Quote:
LoL spamda you're too innocent, the less you know the better. No need to be concerned about useless stuff like this. Keep playing that violin meng.
smily_headphones1.gif

:> I've never thought about it until now, but grados seem to be associated with bass/rock music. How do the fare with classical? 

Hmmm... there was a classical song that was pretty nice. I think it was called ambulence or something? It was pretty good.  Had those shoot offs like Baby Got Back.

Apr 21, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #1,352 of 3,914
Nah mang Grados ain't got dems swagger ya know? Lookin like dem dusty old pieces of clown ya hear? 

Ya need some really bangerz for dem KO mang. DEM BASS EDITIONS!

Apr 21, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #1,353 of 3,914
Nah mang Grados ain't got dems swagger ya know? Lookin like dem dusty old pieces of clown ya hear? 

Ya need some really bangerz for dem KO mang. DEM BASS EDITIONS!

^Try hards meng, doesn't even come across as legit sounding. Twinkie only wishes he gots dat masa' troll swag. Keep trying though, someday you'll get there. :cool:

But seriously though where em' bangers @???:D

Apr 21, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #1,354 of 3,914
if you can interpret this:

Twenty-one thousand six-hundred nautical miles
I've got the same amount, if not more audible styles
By no means am I to interpret the absolute
I'm merely a vessel that the entity chooses to use

then maybe tomorrow, I shall start posting lyrical bangers enough to confound and confuse the dumb, deaf and blind. stupid exams is stupid

Apr 21, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #1,358 of 3,914
Curses stuck being a non-brack KO lover.
[rule]
Secrets among Cosmonauts. 

That's right know you place, we Bracks run this sh!T. Whatcha talkin' 'bout it doesn't get mo' Brack than KO meng. You gotta play Bball and hit the weights to stop being stuck being non-brack didn't that KO mv teach you jack.???

Kami go post those godly lyrics NOW!!! For the greatness of humanity.

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHoxIpoCIE0[/VIDEO]

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #1,359 of 3,914
Scientifically Quantifiable megalomaniacal
Viable style, it's like tryna to ride a Bull
The lyrical inimical is miserable because I've built a citadel
Of syllables that made me invincible

good luck

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #1,361 of 3,914
Dunno. More Canibus? 

It's lucky enough I knew the last one in particular (as I really only keep up with dust), anyone else and I would've been as clueless as master troll. 

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #1,362 of 3,914
Quote:
Dunno. More Canibus? 

It's lucky enough I knew the last one in particular (as I really only keep up with dust), anyone else and I would've been as clueless as master troll. 

I was surprised you knew the last one

Code:
 I'm makin hybrids, created potent enough to open eyelids and leave pupils dilated, stress is alleviated Now it's easier, plus economically feasible for me to leave rap listeners queasy and inebriated

goodluck

Apr 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #1,363 of 3,914
Pharcyde? Organized Konfusion? Black Moon? Actually sounds like something from an acid jazz album.

Doesn't sound like anyone I'd know. Great now I'm a dum-dum like master troll.

Apr 21, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #1,364 of 3,914
Quote:
Pharcyde? Organized Konfusion? Black Moon? Actually sounds like something from an acid jazz album.

Doesn't sound like anyone I'd know. Great now I'm a dum-dum like master troll.

Its one of those groups, you kinda just need to have a connection with the MCs to know which one it is.

Idk what acid jazz is. Nah, I may have made it too hard lol. I was seriously surprised you got Secrets of the Cosmonauts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back